Free Member
Oct 17, 2014
No fixed abode.
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail Cheyenne 840D
Exp
Since 2009
Not sure whether this has been posted on here, but it may be useful to some.

Broken Link Removed

Happy days

Hi Neil,

Pauline and myself are heading off for the Algarve in the next couple of weeks. Your info/link is most helpful.

Thanks.!!

Mike
SunsetsUnlimited. :coolest:

Teddyj

Free Member
May 10, 2013
St Neots
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
Hi Neil, thanks we're heading that way next week, very useful

Ted

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Her is another useful site so you don't get caught out by the electronic tolls in Portugal if you use them.
Link Removed

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
Her is another useful site so you don't get caught out by the electronic tolls in Portugal if you use them.
Link Removed
Just signed up with my CC today, the only bit I saw in English was the word foreigners on the sign pointing to the electronic toll booth at the service station on the A28 past Viana do Castelo ! Also the system did not recognise my number plate I only knew this as it said 'error' on the receipt.So I had to press the assist button on the machine and get them to marry up the reg no with the reciept number, luckily it was quiet. So make sure the reg number has been recognised by the camera system. Its all a bit confusing if you dont do your homework, I had thanks to the good people on here. I did try and buy a card from a post office but they only had ones for €40 so I decided to use the CC system instead. Portugal needs to get its act together better with sinage for the toll system. Anyway I did not mind paying as the thought of driving through mist and driving rain on dodgy Portugese side roads with even dogier Portuguese drivers was worth the toll price! Hopefully it will stop raining in the north soon as my van has not been dry for 7 days :sick:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

g8ysn

Free Member
Jun 5, 2012
ng219ep
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
great bit of news have downloaded them and will print a copy later as we are in pria da luze down from lagos

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back