Calais immigrant roadblock robbery (1 Viewer)

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
And once they are here they will become decent law abiding citizens who we must all pay for:Doh:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Its a bl**dy joke, were giving the French 15million to pay for equipment to scan vehicles:Eeek:
How did the imigrants get into France, drop in from the sky,:Sad: they want to think about tightening up their own imigration borders first,they cant get to us if the French dont let em in:Doh:
As for the human road blocks
standing in front of a rolling 7.5 Tons dont come recomended:Cool:
Geo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
As good a reason as any to avoid the aire in Calais .. or parking anywhere and leaving your van.

Elvis

Free Member
Jun 13, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since Nov 2008
flatten them!

As good a reason as any to avoid the aire in Calais .. or parking anywhere and leaving your van.

What would I do.... mmm.... run the lot of them over! :Angry: And what DO I do .... not vote for any of the main parties or any that stink of 'hippy do-gooders' .... But I do Vote! And I will keep doing it until this pathetic government gets the message ! :Eeek:

Braunston

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Funster No
Hi,

I think he may have a point, albeit if they (The French Authorities) didn't allow them into France in the first place they wouldn't be in Calais now.

Extract from the link above:-

The mayor of Calais, Natacha Bouchart, said the lure of the UK's 'enormous' state handouts to asylum-seekers was the reason why thousands of foreigners are using the French port as a staging point to get across the Channel.

finby

Free Member
Oct 3, 2007
norfolk
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
about 8
What would I do?? Run em over

On the handouts side - drastically overhaul the benefits system, making it impossible for these people to march into this country and demand housing, cash etc. Take away every incentive for these people to come into this country in the first place, and withdraw from this ridiculous human rights mullarkey that forces this country to look after everyone who turns up on the doorstep. I cant believe that Im paying for them to be here.

johng

Free Member
Aug 15, 2007
Kent/Sussex UK
Funster No
MH
1984 C ClassGMC
Exp
I went through this lot recently, thankfully my car looks pretty old :ROFLMAO:

at the time I wasn't remotely bothered.. maybe I will be next time...:Eeek:

crazylazy

Free Member
Apr 24, 2009
South East
Funster No
MH
Low-Profile
Exp
4 weeks.. twice out in it
Trust me you don't know half of it....if you really knew what benefits these people get you would want to ##### them......they get all the benefits of life-time workers of this country and more each are allocated a Solicitor to fight their case..priority on the National Health (and have done for years) they are given a roof over their head/food/clothing and if they are claiming Asylum the older ones make themselves younger and the younger ones make themselves older the gov't send them on courses to learn English so they become students with no student loan debts and make no mistake the other side of Immigration .. is ..forget the Asylum Seeker the Eastern Eurpoeans ( I have no complaints about their work ethic) but the Gov't after these workers make a full years National Insurance contribution they can claim all benefits..plus working tax credit and they can claim child allowance for the children they have left behind....the benefit here is higher than in their own countries .....yes the majority would rather work....but there are not enough jobs to go round and never will be....so why should they return to their own country for what is less benefit than here..........I could go on !

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
When I was married to Irina in the early days when she attended college as English as a second lauguage (they get enhanced going to college and warned in advance when to attend) i had to pay for Irina.

Irina came legally but we were treated as scum and if the worst happen only I would get benefits till she got permanent leave to remain (they lost our passports and paperwork so this finally happened 3 years late)

Irina could not understand I was going backwards while these guys chain smoke, that would burn up the £30 they are suppose to get and when it come to housing they get private rented something harder up Brits cant get as its credit checked and generally and the poorer Brits cant pass this test so no private rented for them queuing social housing only.

I could go on and on and driving would be another rant.

Last edited:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Now am I racist?

After seeing this sort of thing what do you think?

I still love going abroad as a tourist and try to act in a decent manner and always return home

OP
OP
Scout

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
weve drifted off my o/p here poeple, (All true mind )

were are these attacts happening? I presume its on back roads after dark? they cant be daft enought to try and stop vehicles on the motorway approch surly? and it must be happening on the return leg so cars are travelling more singulary. When the boat docks the vehicals stream out of the port wagon train style (weres roudy yates when you want him)

Abody know how dark it is end of 1 week in auguest around 10pm french time? Im thinking going on dusk?

OP
OP
Scout

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
Now am I racist?

After seeing this sort of thing what do you think?

I still love going abroad as a tourist and try to act in a decent manner and always return home

no your not, just human

can I borrow your dogs::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back