Rally Chat Is there going to be a Pembrey meet this year ? (1 Viewer)

Jan 27, 2014
mid wales
Funster No
MH
carthago chic i51.
Exp
Yes a excellent meet as said in previous
posts we had a great time and would definitely attend.

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Not sure but I think Ed (@tremybach ) said last year that he wouldn't be organising it this year but he would assist if someone else did, might be wrong can't remember the exact conversation.

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Guys, we won't be at Pembrey this year, we plan to be heading south for the winter at the end of August this year, of course I will do as much as I can to ensure the meet continues, for the last 2 years we were blessed with great weather, and as others have said it is a great location. When we get home after Easter, I can speak to the guys that run the park to make sure we can get an area for the Fun.
Let's hope it happens. :)
Cheers
Ed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi Guys, we won't be at Pembrey this year, we plan to be heading south for the winter at the end of August this year, of course I will do as much as I can to ensure the meet continues, for the last 2 years we were blessed with great weather, and as others have said it is a great location. When we get home after Easter, I can speak to the guys that run the park to make sure we can get an area for the Fun.
Let's hope it happens. :)
Cheers
Ed[/QUOTE]

Thanks ED look forward to hearing from you after Easter thankyou xxx:)
kind regards Kate x

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
There doesn't appear to be anything happening at the Pembury country park late Autumn-as yet anyway, per the website

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
I know for a fact that Ray (swanseajack) has spoken with Chrisboyo with a view to running Pembrey again this year.

It certainly was fabulous weather brilliant location lovely company but it all got a bit spoilt by some local Rugby louts on the telly............:imoutahere: as I recall Wales were playing a far superior team but got a lucky bounce 7 minutes from the end..

.......hey.........$41T Happens

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
I know for a fact that Ray (swanseajack) has spoken with Chrisboyo with a view to running Pembrey again this year.

It certainly was fabulous weather brilliant location lovely company but it all got a bit spoilt by some local Rugby louts on the telly............:imoutahere: as I recall Wales were playing a far superior team but got a lucky bounce 7 minutes from the end..

.......hey.........$41T Happens
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :) :) :)

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
HI FUNSTERS ME AND STU[@SILKCUT] WILL RUN PEMBREY THIS YEAR WILL SPEKE TO ED BUT HAVE SPOKEN TO LLANELLI ABOUT THE PITCH AND TO CHRIS BOYO ALL LOOKING GOOD WITH WALL TO WALL SUNSHINE ON THE BOOK RAY LOL STILL LOL XX YOU HAVE TRIED THE REST NOW COME TO SUNNY WEST WALES AND TRY THE BEST HAPPY HAPPY FUNSTERS GO WEST

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
HI FUNSTERS ME AND STU[@SILKCUT] WILL RUN PEMBREY THIS YEAR WILL SPEKE TO ED BUT HAVE SPOKEN TO LLANELLI ABOUT THE PITCH AND TO CHRIS BOYO ALL LOOKING GOOD WITH WALL TO WALL SUNSHINE ON THE BOOK RAY LOL STILL LOL XX YOU HAVE TRIED THE REST NOW COME TO SUNNY WEST WALES AND TRY THE BEST HAPPY HAPPY FUNSTERS GO WEST

Can we be the first on the list pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese :) :) :)

Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
Can we be put on the list please ...we couldn't make it last year as I had to go into hospital for an operation
Anne and Max

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back