Free Member
Oct 9, 2008
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
3 yrs
I know you have probably heard this all before and I can use common sense as far as what kit is required (Bulb Kit,Warning Triangle,Hi-Viz,etc) but what about the journey.Birmingham to Bristol 7&8th of August (Balloon Festival) from here to Dover for the Ferry to Calais 9th of August,we would like to take in any suggestions seasoned travellers might have (we already plan to do Eurodisney) but any other MUST SEE items enroute would be a bonus, we are only spending 6 days in France so want to make the most of our time there, and if anyone can point us in the right direction it's you guy's and Girl's. TIA. Pete & Wendy. :thumb:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
I know you have probably heard this all before and I can use common sense as far as what kit is required (Bulb Kit,Warning Triangle,Hi-Viz,etc) but what about the journey.Birmingham to Bristol 7&8th of August (Balloon Festival) from here to Dover for the Ferry to Calais 9th of August,we would like to take in any suggestions seasoned travellers might have (we already plan to do Eurodisney) but any other MUST SEE items enroute would be a bonus, we are only spending 6 days in France so want to make the most of our time there, and if anyone can point us in the right direction it's you guy's and Girl's. TIA. Pete & Wendy. :thumb:

Go to Euro Disney, then visit Paris using the high speed train direct from the park..
You can stay at the Disney motor home park for 13euro per night..

On return leg stop in at one of the Calais hypermarkets and stock up on cheap wine.

have a great trip..

Jim

Blisters

Free Member
Apr 2, 2008
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
March 2006
Astrix park is close to Euro disney, and you can get cheap entry tickets with tesco vouchers, also you could pop up to Brugge, the aire there is secure and close to the centre of brugge (15 min walk through the park) and cheapest place for tobacco and Diesel and of course home of Chocolate (22.50 per 24 hour stay) also as you cross into Belguim there is Plopsland bit like Alton towers / Drayton manor Plopsa

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back