Facebook and no sense of humour (1 Viewer)

obanvanman

Free Member
May 1, 2015
Isle of Seil Argyll
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil 810 Integra
Exp
Sorry if you live your lives on facebook....but this is quite funny......and also I don't care!

Now, we only go on there to see what our nephew is up to. Low and behold we discovered that he had got engaged, there was a picture of his lady with a ring on her finger..first we chuffing new about it.
Also, I don't want to know when one of our friends children go for a dump whilst out and about.

so...there was a post tonight about tickets for the latest Bond film, all sorts of crap going on about bus times, don't miss the bus, make sure you sit in the right seat, blah blah blah.

So, i post that they shouldn't bother coz some bloke called Bond dies at the end:devil::devil::devil:
Better than that, the facebook page is in HER name:giggler::giggler::giggler:

RESULT Actually got a phone call to say what a twat I was.:rock::rock::rock:

Totally worth it!

OP
OP
obanvanman

obanvanman

Free Member
May 1, 2015
Isle of Seil Argyll
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil 810 Integra
Exp
Like, I love the way these morons put their lives on Facebook, and then like wonder in amazement when they don't like pass their job interview because their prospective employer sees footage of them like peeing in the next door neighbours decorative fountain. Like.

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
I like your style........

Mrs Deluxe gets very annoyed when I point out that Facebook is the device used by mothers to spy on their children......... which is why they use other social media, like.
I thought it was the No Such Agency spying on everybody ?

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
I thought it was the No Such Agency spying on everybody ?
Nooo.. It is the MLB ( Major League Baseball ) organisation that is spying on all via social media..
I thought EVERYONE knew that ( or is it only me still wearing the tin foil hat ? )

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Ahah ! My tin hat is disguised and is hard to spot..
I made it look like a wellington boot and no one has yet challenged me

Reactions: GJH

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Sorry if you live your lives on facebook....but this is quite funny......and also I don't care!

Now, we only go on there to see what our nephew is up to. Low and behold we discovered that he had got engaged, there was a picture of his lady with a ring on her finger..first we chuffing new about it.
Also, I don't want to know when one of our friends children go for a dump whilst out and about.

so...there was a post tonight about tickets for the latest Bond film, all sorts of crap going on about bus times, don't miss the bus, make sure you sit in the right seat, blah blah blah.

So, i post that they shouldn't bother coz some bloke called Bond dies at the end:devil::devil::devil:
Better than that, the facebook page is in HER name:giggler::giggler::giggler:

RESULT Actually got a phone call to say what a twat I was.:rock::rock::rock:

Totally worth it!
You shall now be forever known as "obanvanman, Lord of the Twats"!!:rolleyes: Just going for a dump now My Lord!:D

Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
Facebook seems to me like opening your front door and letting the world in !!
Bugger that, there are enough folk trying to steal our personal info and identities..

I guess it would be handy for finding long lost friends though..

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Facebook seems to me like opening your front door and letting the world in !!
Bugger that, there are enough folk trying to steal our personal info and identities..

I guess it would be handy for finding long lost friends though..
Problem is very much like the 'two way radio' syndrome. We used them at work. For some strange reason, peeps imagined that they were talking on a telephone, and not on a network that had another 200 people listening in....And so with FaceAche. And even when you told people that there radio conversation was being laughed at by half of the workforce, they still did it again.

Reactions: GJH

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
In the early days of Facebook. I set up an "Account" thinking it might be a way of keeping contact with a family spread all the way around the globe. Nah!!!. not happening, All the important bits come via e-mail. largely because trawling the stupidity which is posted ad nauseam demands too much drinking time!. SWMBO does a bit, but My account has not been used since 2011!!. if fact I don't even think it is still "live". Phone, a few text`s. and E-mail.

P.s. Sorry to hear the Aston got trashed though!!!. They must be running out of DB5`s?

Pete

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Like, I love the way these morons put their lives on Facebook, and then like wonder in amazement when they don't like pass their job interview because their prospective employer sees footage of them like peeing in the next door neighbours decorative fountain. Like.

Love this post:D

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
P.s. Sorry to hear the Aston got trashed though!!!. They must be running out of DB5`s?

Pete
Not trashed much really, just ended up in a river.....and Bond got a bit of para action(y)

Dec 24, 2009
bedworth warks
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
2009 previously a tugger for thirty years
Like I would have liked to have given you a like for this post, but there are like too many likes going on for my liking!!

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008

Love this post:D

So when you interviewed yourself for your own job, you rejected yourself because you didn't pee in the fountain when the rest of the rugby tour did??

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
.and Bond got a bit of para action
He gets far too much para-action. He should be sharing it with real Paras, they never get a jump these days...:Eeek:

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
He gets far too much para-action. He should be sharing it with real Paras, they never get a jump these days...:Eeek:
Toots - TMI :tmi: :happy:

@PeteH ....oh it was good to see Bond on the big screen - always could wear a suit well:smiley:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back