Millie's Mum and Dad

Free Member
Aug 11, 2014
Funster No
MH
2008 Swift Bolero 630EW
Exp
Caravanning for 30 years, motorhome beginners
We have had our off side wing mirror broken ( just frame not mirrored glass) but are struggling to find a replacement, and would like to buy protection pads as well. We have a 08 plate Swift Bolero 630 EW on a Fiat Ducato base. can anybody point us in the right direction please?

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
Long or short Arm??. Not sure your location BUT O`Leary Motor-homes near HULL keeps tones of stuff, lots of which is actually Ex Swift.?

Pete

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Scattycat

Free Member
Jan 3, 2013
Mayenne, France
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
Since 2010
I bought some mirror back replacement covers in error sometime ago, if you're interested you can have them at a knockdown price including postage

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
The Bolero has long arm mirrors
If Scattycat's do not work out I bought my replacement from eBay.. Full electric version, long arm, £124

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
We have had our off side wing mirror broken ( just frame not mirrored glass) but are struggling to find a replacement, and would like to buy protection pads as well. We have a 08 plate Swift Bolero 630 EW on a Fiat Ducato base. can anybody point us in the right direction please?

Ref protection pads, I've just put the following ad on:

Broken Link Removed

Nov 23, 2015
cleethorpes
Funster No
MH
IH630RL
Exp
10 years
mirror gaurds are the best on the market and they work, dont buy the cheap millenco ones there just cheap plastic , no protection

Mar 17, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
Carado T339
Exp
Since 2007
Had our offside one well and truly smashed in Scotland and invested in the white covers. What is really noticeable is the attitude of drivers' attitude coming in the other direction - they are just more aware of the wing mirrors and give us a wider berth. A very good investment and dare I say it - not had any near wind mirror scrapes since (why did I say that?!!!!!!)

One other thing - if anyone purchases these then please, unlike us, read the instructions. You are meant to warm the covers before pushing over the wing mirrors. I am afraid we just pushed ours on with a real struggle and read the instructions afterwards ...........

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back