Sex Party Campsite in Somerset (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Can any Funsters recommend this site? :)

A SOMERSET campsite is to be visited by council officials after it was reported that it is a venue for sex parties.

Concerns have been raised about Gems Campsite in West Camel, near Yeovil, after a website described it as a venue for "alternative lifestyle adult campers only – not naturists".

The site advertises private house parties with facilities including an orgy room, dungeon room and fetish room, complete with spanking bench and smother box.

A council spokesman said: "Officers from our planning department will be visiting the site over the next few weeks to ascertain whether there are any planning issues."

Jan and Harry Copplestone run Gems Campsite in the garden of their detached house, just off the A303 near West Camel.

Having bought the derelict property 20 years ago, they have restored it to its former glory and now it hosts twice weekly parties.

According to its website, facilities on offer during parties include an orgy room, dungeon room and fetish room, complete with spanking bench and smother box.

Read more: Broken Link Removed

Oct 17, 2013
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact
Exp
Since 2013
Tonka posted a thread on this campsite in the U shaped lounge last night

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Too much time out in the sun... or to much wine..:wink::beerchug:

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
That is a very odd shaped chair on the website. I bet it is better there than what goes on in some parking areas I have parked up in with the peculiar goings on that takes place. At least all the people there know what they are doing there and what goes on is not a
'Bit of a surprise' to them.

Oct 17, 2013
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact
Exp
Since 2013
Thanks Bluemooner, I didn't know how to add a link from another forum.

Are you turning blue because you are mooning in this cold weather. Yeovil is a bit of a distance from the Ribble Valley.

Bluemooner

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 30, 2012
Ribble Valley
Funster No
MH
Dreamseeker Fifth Wheel
Exp
4 years
Thanks Bluemooner, I didn't know how to add a link from another forum.

Are you turning blue because you are mooning in this cold weather. Yeovil is a bit of a distance from the Ribble Valley.
I had the seasonal pitch next to Mo :giggler:

SuperMike

Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
11yrs, but many years a tugger.
No, the VeryOldMoIceCreamInternetMan would never go there, because none of the activities include sheep. :sneaky:

Deleted User
Can any Funsters recommend this site? :)

A SOMERSET campsite is to be visited by council officials after it was reported that it is a venue for sex parties.

Concerns have been raised about Gems Campsite in West Camel, near Yeovil, after a website described it as a venue for "alternative lifestyle adult campers only – not naturists".

The site advertises private house parties with facilities including an orgy room, dungeon room and fetish room, complete with spanking bench and smother box.

A council spokesman said: "Officers from our planning department will be visiting the site over the next few weeks to ascertain whether there are any planning issues."

Jan and Harry Copplestone run Gems Campsite in the garden of their detached house, just off the A303 near West Camel.

Having bought the derelict property 20 years ago, they have restored it to its former glory and now it hosts twice weekly parties.

According to its website, facilities on offer during parties include an orgy room, dungeon room and fetish room, complete with spanking bench and smother box.

Read more: Broken Link Removed
What what's a smother box.

Spongy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back