Funster
Deceased RIP
Apr 14, 2009
near Boston Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
low line
Exp
bought one this week and will be using it for work , so will be 'finding six to eight different addresses each day. I have two others in the van as back up, but hoping this one will be better for the motorhome as you can set size/weight and have been sent up some precarious roads a few times by tom tom will report back in a week or so .............if I find my way home:Eeek:

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
bought one this week and will be using it for work , so will be 'finding six to eight different addresses each day. I have two others in the van as back up, but hoping this one will be better for the motorhome as you can set size/weight and have been sent up some precarious roads a few times by tom tom will report back in a week or so .............if I find my way home:Eeek:
How did you get on ?

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Was that Russian bird shouting at you about speed scammeras? :LOL:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
I usually set the 'easy' route planning option. It seems to avoid all the dubious roads except the necessary ones near destination site/aire.

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
I bought one of these and have run it in tandem with my super dooper expensive snooper ,and have to say there is very little to choose between them other than one costs £400 and the other £34 .will carry on using them together for the next year and then will have a good idea of the quality of the stated specification..Roy

OP
OP
mick noe

mick noe

Funster
Deceased RIP
Apr 14, 2009
near Boston Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
low line
Exp
How did you get on ?
I have been using this as my everyday sat nav guiding me round 6 or 7 calls a day, and it is very good.Compares well to tom tom etc the only slight fault is not with the mapping etc but when it turns off (powers off when ignition turned off) and turns back on between service calls it comes back with a screen that has no positions to press to proceed,and I have discovered that pushing the right hand top corner of the screen returns it to a usable screen (difficult to explain) but this is not a problem. I am happy to use this all the time and it will be my guide in and around Cambridge tomorrow. I will try and update mapping etc from the net if I can work out how to do it. All round good value for money:smiley::smiley:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back