Free Member
Mar 25, 2015
Huddersfield
Funster No
MH
Ford Transit Dethleffs
Exp
Newbies
Having difficulty contacting Villasol in Benidorm, does anyone know if you have to pre book or can you just turn up, also is there a minimum stay required ? Thanks in advance.
Alan

homercostello

Free Member
Jul 11, 2010
kidsgrove staffs
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs globetrotter
Exp
9 years
Hi if you have an acsi card you will get the acsi rate you can take the chance there are pitches and just turn up that is what we will be doing ist of Feb
Jeff

OP
OP
Paddocker

Paddocker

Free Member
Mar 25, 2015
Huddersfield
Funster No
MH
Ford Transit Dethleffs
Exp
Newbies
Hi, don't have a card, we just fancied Benidorm and Villasol cropped up, hoping to head off in the next coupe of weeks. Will look into the pros and cons of acsi card as I know nowt about it !!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I am sure you can just turn up but whether you get in or not will depend on how full they are, what time of the year are you thinking.

Martin

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Are they still ACSI?

Martin

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Villasol have never been ACSI...
However they will sometimes match ACSI price (excluding electric), if you get the right man on the reception.

My advise is get into town around midday, most of the sites are pretty close so if you cant get into Villasol then at least you have chance to try the others. In the past we have never booked and always got in. However this year Villasol have taken out a whole row of pitches to build bungalows plus Benidorm campsites in general are busy.

ref pre-booking, I think this is only for long term ie 3 months... Maybe @Brisey will be along later with up to date info.

Good luck..

Dave and Ginny

Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
Since 2011, previously a tugger
Can't speak for Villasol but some pitches here at El Raco have been freed up since the turn of the year. Not an ACSI site though.

OP
OP
Paddocker

Paddocker

Free Member
Mar 25, 2015
Huddersfield
Funster No
MH
Ford Transit Dethleffs
Exp
Newbies
My plans have just come unstuck !! Noticed that Villasol don't allow dogs and we'll have our little Tess with us. Back to the drawing board :-(

homercostello

Free Member
Jul 11, 2010
kidsgrove staffs
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs globetrotter
Exp
9 years
According to reception who I phoned a couple of days ago if I have an acsi card they will match it is 19 euro however they are not an acsi site
Jeff

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
There are quite a few pitches available at Villasol at the moment.
Brisey.

goldenline

Free Member
Jun 6, 2012
Port Grimaud France
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
My plans have just come unstuck !! Noticed that Villasol don't allow dogs and we'll have our little Tess with us. Back to the drawing board :-(
Try raco they accept dogs and it is a nice site and depending on length of stay cheaper than vilasol

Oct 2, 2012
Shoreham by sea
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
I'm a newbie
I know Brisey, one of them was mine should have been there on the 10th of dec but 3 days before we were to leave Shirley who had a small op 10 weeks prior , went bad ended up in A&E 3 times and its still not sorted, op was wrong in the first place.The thing is, cos we did not know when we would get back I stopped all my work(my own business ) so had to go and get it all back so now, van still on drive new mot /service/ new brakes/sat nav. loaded up with food etc.and not going far. Great! As soon as we can get over there we will, just waiting for the all clear. Gary.

Tincataylor

Free Member
Jul 9, 2012
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Never leave a campsite with your clothes line tied to a lamp post.
Spain is a big country and you are motor homers ............if its full just move on, there is so much to enjoy,

The Tincas

Reactions: f6c

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back