Is it me or is this forum going all motorhommy (1 Viewer)

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
A visit used to entertained and stimulate but this site is getting more like a motorhome/caravan forum every day. What has happened to the entertainers are you all bored too I wonder.:sleep:

Ber090

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 12, 2012
West Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2012
Shame you don't live closer. Just about to fit a bar in the garage to hold the bikes. SWMBO says it should be a right laugh!:oops:

Jul 29, 2014
Norfolk and Correze, France
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Had one for 5 years many moons ago. Now starting again.
A visit used to entertained and stimulate but this site is getting more like a motorhome/caravan forum every day. What has happened to the entertainers are you all bored too I wonder.:sleep:
Well I am a relative newcomer but this forum has done just that - entertain and stimulate - since the day I joined and I haven't even got a motorhome yet to need answers to techie stuff.(y)

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
You've had a Dripping Grey for entertainment , what more do you need , ok its mohomey but presume its washed up now :unsure:
Sounds like politics and religion are missing :rolleyes:

Apr 25, 2012
Near Truro, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Shame you don't live closer. Just about to fit a bar in the garage to hold the bikes. SWMBO says it should be a right laugh!:oops:
My word, you must have a big garage to be able to fit the handpumps and prop up the bikes. Room for a party?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
It is all a bit technical today.

We need a couple of sexist or anti Northerner posts I think (y)
I think someone should take over as Daily Mail correspondent. Have all the benefit and immigrant and pension scroungers gone to ground.:cautious:

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
this site is getting more like a motorhome/caravan forum every day
upload_2016-1-4_10-31-30.jpeg

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
I think someone should take over as Daily Mail correspondent. Have all the benefit and immigrant and pension scroungers gone to ground.:cautious:
Someone tried to kill Nigel Farage by unbolting the wheels of his car.......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l-fell-motorway-police-confirm-foul-play.html

It happened three months ago, but good old Nige, being the shy, retiring and modest chap he is, decided to keep quiet about it until he decided he needed a bit more publicity. Ignore the dreadfully written article and trawl through the hilariously dreadful comments from all the Ukippers blaming everyone except someone not checking that a wheel nut was tight enough. Best laugh that I've had for a while. Utter fruit loops......... :dm:

OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Someone tried to kill Nigel Farage by unbolting the wheels of his car.......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l-fell-motorway-police-confirm-foul-play.html

It happened three months ago, but good old Nige, being the shy, retiring and modest chap he is, decided to keep quiet about it until he decided he needed a bit more publicity. Ignore the dreadfully written article and trawl through the hilariously dreadful comments from all the Ukippers blaming everyone except someone not checking that a wheel nut was tight enough. Best laugh that I've had for a while. Utter fruit loops......... :dm:
Nah that is all legit DD he couldn't make any accusations until the police had finished their investigations. No muck to throw there DD. Good old Nige(y)

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Nah that is all legit DD he couldn't make any accusations until the police had finished their investigations. No muck to throw there DD. Good old Nige(y)
With a deliberate attempt to assassinate someone so well known, why then a) no action taken by the police - this was an alleged attempted murder after all and b) it wasn't all over the press to begin with. Sorry, I don't buy that one. :restmycase:

Edit - still worth reading for the moronic comments, though.........

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
I have a decision to make, reading this Mail story or going for a spin in the F Type. :)
You can also read it in the Torygraph and other fine organs (y), though probably not in the "morning star"

Just about to go out in my Jag - but clearly am the better driver as I won't be spinning it :LOL:

snowdrops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 15, 2013
Wales
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
2 years
....ummmmmm !!!! Isn't it a motorhomey site then ? I use it loads, full of really helpful information with humorous undertones. I only pop on now and then as working full time and busy outside of that, but when I do I really enjoy it. Tho to be fair, I'm usually in the France section daydreaming and forming plans for next time so that's never a boring activity :D:wine:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back