Wanted. Info or a replacement headlight. (1 Viewer)

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
I have tried to adjust the o/side dipped beam headlight on our 53 plate Boxer but failed dismally. It's shining down onto the road about two metres in front of the MoHo. I took the h/lamp out and had a closer look and the nylon screw doesn't seem to do a lot. The head was pretty chewed up before I started.
Just wondering if anyone has had this problem and did a new screw sort it or should I look for a new/second hand light unit do you think?

OP
OP
Badknee

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
is the bulb in correctly, my relay had o/s light shining in the sky till I put bulb in properly
Yes checked that, it's way too low not high. Deffo a problem with the nylon adjustment screw, just wondering if it can be replaced or not?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 15, 2014
cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
Bessacar E450
Exp
3 years
has it been wound of the end of the adjuster, you can probably make a new bolt from a bit of studding and a couple of nuts, sorry cant be more help I am not familier with 53 plate headlights

OP
OP
Badknee

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
It does look a bit mashed to be honest. I'll take it out and have a better look at it. There are two different h/lights on the Pug range, the early ones were much slimmer that mine but there's plenty about if I go the second hand route but I'll try to fix mine first. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back