Rally Chat "Bagwell Rally/Meet.. 21st June till 3rd July 2016. (1 Viewer)

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Provisional Detail`s Itinerary Subject to Change

Rally Field Booked From Midday Tuesday 21st June till.... Midday 3rd July.. (We must be off site by Midday) due to another rally starting..

The Rally/Meet has been extended to a week and a half to make it more viable Travel & Fuel wise for those travelling any distance and in view of NO Norden Farm Rally to date... :(
..........................................................................................................................

Tuesday 21st Site open`s at Midday..

Wednesday 22nd ............... 6PM, Cheese & Wine get together.

Thursday 23rd ................... 6PM, Soup & Roll get together, please bring Soup Bowl, & your own drinks..

Friday 24th ....................... 6pm onwards, Pizza Cooked to order on site... Incorporating Amanda of @Ambilkate `s "BIRTHDAY".. :clap2: :party2:

Saturday 25th .................. 6pm onwards,"HOG ROAST" and trimmings...... and incorporating and Evening of Karaoki...
A Veritable Feast Awaits... and the theme for those that like to dress up... The "Cleopatra" Era...

Prize for the best Dressed "Funster"

images

Also in the morning, a Car Boot Sale up in the field by the site entrance to the Campsite.

Sunday 26th .................... 11am.. Bacon Roll and T or Coffee, bring your own Cup/Mug.
Also in the morning, a Car boot sale in the field by the site entrance to the Campsite.

Monday 27th .................. Mini Bus "Shuttle" trips into Weymouth Town Centre... (See Notice Board for times)

Tuesday 28th ................ 7pm, Karaoki Finals...

Wednesday 29th ........... 6pm (Approx)... Chinese Take Away, delivered to our field.. (Orders Taken on the Day,).. (possibly the best Chinese take away you have ever had)..(y)

Thursday 30th .............. 7pm, Quiz Nite..... (Volunteer to set and run the Quiz, please..)

Friday 1st ...................... "Suggestions"...

Saturday 2nd ............... "Suggestions"... (Car Boot Sale)

Sunday 3rd .................. Rally Field Closes at "Midday".. (Car Boot Sale)

These are all provisional, and any suggestions to add please forward, it is your Holiday/Rally...

I hope to have a large marquee for the duration of the Rally/Meet..

Subject to interest, I will have a Self - Drive Mini Bus for a few day`s to do a shuttle into Weymouth Town Centre (As last time a lot could not get on the local public bus, due to being full.) and to do any "Site Seeing trips Needed/Wanted...

Fee`s for this Rally/Meet are With EHU = £14-50 per night..... Without EHU = £11-50 per night...

We have the use of the Campsite Showers/Wash Basin`s & WC`s..

There are 42 EHU`s available on a first come first served basis... But a generator will be available for topping up battery`s..

Once I have set up/out a Rally attendee`s page on my computer, I will post in the official Rally (Scheduled Rallies)..... which will be around next Wednesday...

So if you intend to come/visit/stay please append name on that thread...

Check your Calendars/Diary`s etc.... There are a lot of other Rally`s/Meet`s arranged for this time of year, that you may have shown an interest in .... If you cannot make it Please, please do not put your name down, as with some last year... who did not let me know they could not would not be coming.. and stopped others from taking their slot`s.. :(

Few day`s that nothing has been arranged........... If you would like to see some thing slotted into the blank day`s.... put your idea`s forward... (y)

Raffle "Donations" gratefully received...

Those travelling from Stratford (I think) to bagwell... limited parking from Monday 20th June, till midday on 21st when we can get onto the Rally field.. at my place..

Thanks..

Mo...

Let the discussion`s begin.. :D http://www.bagwellfarm.co.uk/

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2008
Funster No
Please put us down for the rally with hook up.
We would welcome any tips on looking like Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton.

Thanks,

Anne & Malc

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
(y) Yes please Sir Mo ( New Years honours be b****red) with ehu until leaving on 28th June and we would love to overnight with you on the Monday as well (y) ...just in case WE HAVE TO TAKE YOU UP ON YOUR KIND OFFER :(..........will pm to remind you :D
thanks Jude

Last edited:

Zilevets

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2015
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B704 A Class P/Line
Exp
Please put us on the list but we going to Staffordshire show will it be ok to arrive on 27th until the 3rd with electric if available.

Liz

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Please put us on the list but we going to Staffordshire show will it be ok to arrive on 27th until the 3rd with electric if available.

Liz

Yes............. Not a problem... (y)

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Yes please with EHU but not sure of the dates. Probably the Thursday thou to the last Sunday. Cheers

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
really looking forward to this meet, last years was excellent, great fun..(y)
love the theme of the meet, hoping there'll be a few gladiators in the mix..:D
(ehu for me please)

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Hi Mo,

Whilst not sure of the full number of days (yet), it is highly likely that we will be coming in from Stratford too. (y)

No EHU required thanks.

Cheers,

Jock & Rita. :)

Pat and Trish

Free Member
Jun 22, 2012
New Forest
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache
Exp
3 years
Hi Mo, Yes please with EHU if possible but not essential
Pat & Trish

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
I have been waiting on a phone call, which I have just had and can confirm..

The Afternoon of Sunday 26th June we will be having car racing...

The track/circuit will be put in place Sunday morning..

This will consist of 4 laps of the track, Two (2) drivers one for each car, and the winners of each race going through to an eventual Grand Final, with a Cup for the overall winner..

All Safety Equipment and Fuel will be supplied...

PLEASE NOTE

MOTOR RACING

Is a Dangerous sport.... You are requested to stay behind the barriers that will be erected for your safety.

The Organisers and Marshall`s of this event will not accept and Cannot be held responsible for any injury`s incurred during this part of the Rally/Meet by Drivers or Spectators ...

If you fancy your chances as being the next Lewis Hamilton. get your name down during the Bacon Roll get together..

images

It will be due to time etc, likely that there will be a limit put on the number of drivers.

Any Driver, driving in a dangerous manner will automatically be Disqualified.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Those travelling from Stratford (I think) to bagwell... limited parking from Monday 20th June, till midday on 21st when we can get onto the Rally field.. at my place..
Forgot to respond to this part of your post earlier Mo, but if any room, then "yes please". (y)

Cheers,

Jock & Rita. :)

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
We would love to come along again as it was great last year & sounds too good to miss! (y) Only problem is that our son will be in the middle of his exams which we have to ferry him around for during the weekdays :( so only certainty would be arriving lunchtime/early afternoon on Friday 24th & leave on afternoon on Sunday 26th if we can be squeezed in to a little corner (no EHU needed) somewhere please ... :unsure:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
We will be interested in all the trips out in the mini bus :) dont know about the Karioke neither of us can sing but love to listen to others. Chinese, we can vouch for, had one while we were there last week it was FABULOUS . love the theme of the fancy dress. yes to the pig roast crickey this is going to be a great meet xxx

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
:giggler:
We will be interested in all the trips out in the mini bus :) dont know about the Karioke neither of us can sing but love to listen to others. Chinese, we can vouch for, had one while we were there last week it was FABULOUS . love the theme of the fancy dress. yes to the pig roast crickey this is going to be a great meet xxx
Should be even better now you have promised not to sing:giggler:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back