Free Member
Oct 10, 2014
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
3 years
I have just bought a Toyota Aygo with the above system on it, can anyone who has one tell me how the quick release number plate on the car works. I have a black plastic screwdriver like tool on the car key ring but no instructions.

Murphy

Free Member
Jan 31, 2015
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
Shire Conversion
Exp
The bottom black plastic strip pulls off, you use the black plastic screwdriver to prise one end up and then pull it off the clips, the number plate then drops off and just reinsert new plate and clip the plastic strip back into place by pushing along its length, hope this helps ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Insert it in the slot at the bottom, and twist it pull`s out/off the thin bottom section enabling you to remove your number plate and replace with MoHo one... and just slot back the bottom bit to secure..and slide to one side... (I think that`s how it works.. :RollEyes:)

OP
OP
ES Cumbrian

ES Cumbrian

Free Member
Oct 10, 2014
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
3 years
The bottom black plastic strip pulls off, you use the black plastic screwdriver to prise one end up and then pull it off the clips, the number plate then drops off and just reinsert new plate and clip the plastic strip back into place by pushing along its length, hope this helps ?

Insert it in the slot at the bottom, and twist it pull`s out/off the thin bottom section enabling you to remove your number plate and replace with MoHo one... and just slot back the bottom bit to secure..and slide to one side... (I think that`s how it works.. :RollEyes:)

Thank to both of you I will give it a try once the weather clears up, I didn't want to start pulling at bits until I knew which bit came off.

OP
OP
ES Cumbrian

ES Cumbrian

Free Member
Oct 10, 2014
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
3 years
The weather has improved from atrocious to just foul so I had a look at the number plate and the bottom does come off as the above posts. Once again thanks folks.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back