• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Dometic B2200 Air Con (1 Viewer)

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
airc1.jpg

For Sale: open to offers Removed from MH full working order and only 3 years old and used a few times. This is in Spain so collection needs to be arranged. I can deliver in Spain subject to distance?

The Dometic B2200 Air Con is high powered with low noise and vibration levels

The Dometic B2200 caravan and motorhome air conditioner is the elegant and higher powered version of the B1600 Plus, and yet identical in physical size, and just 4 kilos more in weight, Exceptionally high performance combined with low vibration and noise levels. The Dometic B2200 Air Conditioner is suitable for a caravan or motorhome up to 7 metres internal length. Its air diffusion box can distribute cool air front and back or just to the front or back, or warm air to either both sides or just one, You are able to control fan speeds independently.

Easy to install

The Dometic B2200 caravan and motorhome air conditioner is easy to install. The Dometic B2200 has safe operation, tilt insensitive up to 10 degrees, integrated control panel and illuminations.

The B2200 motorhome air conditioner also features:

• High performance heating function; 1200 watts.
  • Designed for stationary operation as delivered on mains 240v , if used in combination with DC Kit 2 or DC Kit 3 then mobile operation is possible.
  • Circuit protection for campsites: 5 A delay fuse. Power post requirement > 6amps.
  • Full function Remote Control
What do you need?

For 240 volt use just a tube of sealant and the 240 volt supply cables to the unit. Please note: includes all of the necessary wiring manual and remote.

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
Possibly I am unable to see the wood for the trees but .... How Much?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Vlad The Impaler

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
If you live in Spain and have had it for 3 years and hardly used it why would it be any use to the rest of us ?
Or perhaps you've bought off someone who thought they needed it then realised like the savvy amongst us that it was a white elephant and sold it to you for a song .
I've always thought they were a waste of money but hey ho it's January sale time so I'll give you £100 for it

Vlad

OP
OP
Don Quixote

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Vlad, in the past 3 years we have been out of Spain over the summer months. I also have the receipt of purchase and fitting. Thank you for the offer, but I wait for the January sales to finish.

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
just say wat u want for instead of some sort of secret bidding im in spain and im interested

OP
OP
Don Quixote

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
just say wat u want for instead of some sort of secret bidding im in spain and im interested
@ukbill - Bill no secret bidding it's first come first served. I'm not looking top price, but I'm not giving it away. PM me with a realistic offer and I will reply right away. If you're in Spain I can deliver subject to distance.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
They're about £1400 new in this country.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back