Safe storage near Malaga Airport (1 Viewer)

Oct 30, 2008
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2006
Can anyone recommend a safe storage for a motorhome near Malaga Airport. We need to fly home for a few days to attend a funeral.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Camping torremolinis. I think they charged me €5 a day. A lot in storage terms but very handy as you can walk 10 mins to train stop and for €2 go straight into the airport. I also used autocaravanner malaga, close but taxi costs make it expensive.

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
There is a camping/caravan/motorhome store very close to Malaga Airport. Marianna at Autocaravanas del Sol have parking including under cover and overnight stay. They also have a shop for parts and I think they will also work on your van if required. They speak good English Link Removed
Alan

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
There is a camping/caravan/motorhome store very close to Malaga Airport. Marianna at Autocaravanas del Sol have parking including under cover and overnight stay. They also have a shop for parts and I think they will also work on your van if required. They speak good English Link Removed
Alan
That's the one I was thinking of.. Used it once but got stung by the taxi drivers and it's only at the end of the runway.!! But to far to walk and they won let you take a shortcut :(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back