Vista Gadgets (1 Viewer)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
I'm not one for desktop gadgets that are little more than gimmicks, but I found one that is very useful and thought I'd pass it on..

It's a scientific unit converter, just about every type of unit your ever likely to need..

Windows Live Gallery

has any one else got a really useful Gadget ?

Jim

S

sinbad1

Deleted User
I'm not one for desktop gadgets that are little more than gimmicks, but I found one that is very useful and thought I'd pass it on..

It's a scientific unit converter, just about every type of unit your ever likely to need..

Windows Live Gallery

has any one else got a really useful Gadget ?

Jim

Ummmm have you been converted::bigsmile:the side bar is usefull although it tends to slow things up a bit, i have notepad, translator, wireless info and quad cp usage; but tend to run with the clock only.

There seems to be a gadget for most things

regards

S

sinbad1

Deleted User
Yes, I used to be a sinner :Blush:

Out of the frying pan into the fire:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well it doe's have good points in its favour and its share of bad ones. If you haven't already i would turn off the UAC neither use nor orniment.

Maybe windows7 will be the one (i doubt it)

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Out of the frying pan into the fire:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well it doe's have good points in its favour and its share of bad ones. If you haven't already i would turn off the UAC neither use nor orniment.

Maybe windows7 will be the one (i doubt it)

Regards

Steady up..

I haven't abandoned my Mac.. just got bored and was looking for some work.. you know the stuff, defrag, junk files, bad registry entries.. bla bla bla .. nothing better than a session on Windoze to keep you busy .. must go.. I have an error code and a lot of updates to do .. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

jim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back