2 months in to the nomadic life (1 Viewer)

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
Slowly going a delicate shade of green here......ah well, only 6.5 weeks to go and maybe we can finally get mobile! Looking forward to reading more of your adventures. Have a wonderful 2016. :D

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
Enjoyed tour blog. We will be 'ships that pass in the night' as we are crossing to Santander on 27th Jan just as you are crossing the other way.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Keep on posting! Love reading about your adventures! Happy New Year and have many more travels in 2016

OP
OP
Paxo

Paxo

Free Member
Nov 8, 2015
Aldershot
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
6 months
A great read - keep it coming.

Methinks you should investigate an in-house laundry set up as you seem to spend much time looking for a suitable site with one. :)
I'm looking. As I'm so new to it all it has been left on the "to do" list

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
Enjoyed reading your blog and hearing of your travels. What's the app you have for finding wild camping spots?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Paxo

Paxo

Free Member
Nov 8, 2015
Aldershot
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
6 months
Enjoyed reading your blog and hearing of your travels. What's the app you have for finding wild camping spots?
There is no app for the wild spots. I will write about spotting them one day soon, but I need a bit more evidence before I do - keep your eye on the blog

Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Lololol I'm organised mate,,I just have different needs! Lol like no organised cheap Internet, no table and no chairs,straps for awning,fridge,no knowledge or idea of how to get apps that would help,,in fact on reflection judge you may be right! Lol

OP
OP
Paxo

Paxo

Free Member
Nov 8, 2015
Aldershot
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
6 months
I added an update after 4 months - click here to see it.

Life has been fun and I have changed my way of travelling slightly. It is still far better than the life I was living though!

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Well done with the walking, I suggest taking it steady. If you go mad you risk an injury. Just walk a bit further each day but take a rest day quite often to allow things to repair. I worked up to about 25 km which I could do comfortably with no stiffness afterwards a couple of years ago but have got out of practice over the past year! I like walking poles, they can reduce shock on the knees and once you get used to them you become a four legged animal!

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
I added an update after 4 months - click here to see it.

Life has been fun and I have changed my way of travelling slightly. It is still far better than the life I was living though!
Interesting read about the expenditure of full timing. Keep on posting and let us know how you get on!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Paxo

Paxo

Free Member
Nov 8, 2015
Aldershot
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
6 months
Thanks for the suggestion. I have been thinking about them and have a single walking stick It is useful for scrumping oranges :) I will invest in some poles before I do some "serious" training as I'd like to get to the level you were at by the end of the year

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back