Can't stop myself thinking about Motorhomes (1 Viewer)

Big bus man

Free Member
Sep 20, 2015
Crawley
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since March 2015
Travelling is a Hobby of mine, if I am not sitting at home drinking my Baileys I will often jump in my car who I call Bess, I know it’s a silly name, Bess, A Carr! so heading to my mum’s to leave the cat I walk in the door and say Hymer and tell her I am off to Adria climate, yes off to see my Elddis son who lives in Rome, a home on the outskirts of the city, easy to spot just stand at the Colosseum and using a Compass head north along the Auto Trail to the big white house with a Ferrari in the drive, he is a bit of a Karman, anyway I always greet him in Italian, Chau sson I say, he is a good looking guy though we always joke about his nose being like Condorde, my Grandson stays with him but he was out on his skates, he is very good and part of the national Rollerteam. My son is a Pilote by trade and he has some very funny stories to tell about his travels, we laughed so much that evening the wife was Burstner self so much she had to go to the loo!
That night was to be a Lunar eclipse so we headed for a Reimo spot on the hills to view the spectacle. Looking back on it having taken my car for a change it was one of the few occasions we never thought about Motorhomes :xdoh:

OP
OP
Big bus man

Big bus man

Free Member
Sep 20, 2015
Crawley
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since March 2015
WAY WAY too much time on your hands !!! :xrofl:
You got to be impressed though Jaws, to think of this after a half a dozen pints and still being able to write it on my ipad whist driving down the motorway at 70mph and trying to stay in the slipstream of the lorry in front, not everyone can do that you know :xwink:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Now THAT is really impressive !!:xThumb:

I bet you was tugging on the string to open the grey tank valve too ? !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Big bus man

Big bus man

Free Member
Sep 20, 2015
Crawley
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since March 2015
No cos the sat-nav was playing up so I was also trying to retrieve my spare one from the passenger footwell so I had no hands free, it was hard because the lorry in front seemed to be swaying all over the road, my guess is he had been drinking :xwink:

Teuchter

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Nov 4, 2014
Lee on the Solent
Funster No
MH
Hymer Mercedes MLI 580
Exp
I have been caravanning for 32 years but in 2014 I have"gone over to the dark side"
@Big bus man - got to admire your knaus coming up with that!! ;)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back