Tomtom 1 V3 wanted, anyone selling (1 Viewer)

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
Hi all, I am looking to buy a Tomtom 1 v3 Europe map, with window mount and 12v power lead. do you have one for sale?

Doug...

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
hi doug,

have a look Link Removed

some new, some refurbished, but all with 12 month guarantee and full accessory package
stock changing all the time.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2009
West Yorkshire...Halifax
Funster No
MH
Vanless....BUT....!!!!
Exp
Since 2007
I have a Navman S70 for sale, full UK and European mapping...12 months old full instructions with software cost new £140....yours for the paltry sum of £75.

We used it last year for our trip round France and Spain reason for sale new van came equipped with new sat nav:Cool:

PM me if you want it..if no PM I'll take it that's a no!!:Doh:

OP
OP
Douglas

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
I have a Navman S70 for sale, full UK and European mapping...12 months old full instructions with software cost new £140....yours for the paltry sum of £75.

We used it last year for our trip round France and Spain reason for sale new van came equipped with new sat nav:Cool:

PM me if you want it..if no PM I'll take it that's a no!!:Doh:

Thanks very much for the offer but I particuly want the Tomtom.

Doug...

Apr 29, 2009
West Yorkshire...Halifax
Funster No
MH
Vanless....BUT....!!!!
Exp
Since 2007
No worries Doug, just thought I'd offer it, any one else want it, it's in the classified section anyway.
Good luck finding one mate:thumb:

OP
OP
Douglas

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
Hi Doug

this may be of interest

Link Removed

Thanks Jim, I will ordered one, I dont know why I did not see that item in ebay, I have been looking for a week now.

I will leave my offer of purchace open for another 24 hours just in case some one comes in with another unit at a better price.

Once again thanks.

Doug...

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Thanks Jim, I will ordered one, I dont know why I did not see that item in ebay, I have been looking for a week now.

I will leave my offer of purchace open for another 24 hours just in case some one comes in with another unit at a better price.

Once again thanks.

Doug...

Good plan, it's a good price.. also a second hand TT may suffer from poor battery performance .. mine is just over two years old and the battery is almost knackered.. not an issue when on 12v but if you don't use for a few weeks it goes dead... then you have to wait while it recharges and re set the software.. not ideal when your sitting waiting to go .. plus you will get the latest maps and updates :thumb:

jim

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi Jim bit mystified, if mine has a flat battery I just put it in its cradle and it operates as normal while its recharging, and I don't need to reset anything.

I am surprised at its battery, after 5 years it still lasts about 2 hours out of its cradle, which I think is pretty good.

Olley

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi Jim bit mystified, if mine has a flat battery I just put it in its cradle and it operates as normal while its recharging, and I don't need to reset anything.

I am surprised at its battery, after 5 years it still lasts about 2 hours out of its cradle, which I think is pretty good.

Olley

Hi Olley

don't know the reason.. I suppose it might depend on how flat and for how long or what model of TT ? , ( mine is the One XL Europe ).. left it for a few weeks and it wouldn't boot up .. done that several times, so I make a point of having it on charge most of the time now. Otherwise it's a great bit of kit and would definitely recommend it.

jim

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back