LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Today is the day that an informal unadvertised Funster Group arrive here in Totana, we did not put this on the forum, they contacted us directly, they want lunch on the 25th, arranged that, they want sunshine, arranged that, they want their post sent to our post box, arranged that, they want.......................................so many wants, just how many gives can we expect, loads I expect.
We are really looking forward to their arrival, its going to be a good Christmas for them and for us, anyone in the area who wants to join them and us are very welcome at the Camperstop, spaces are available.

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
where and wat does it include

OP
OP
jumar

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
where and wat does it include
Quiet location, at Camperstopsierraespuna, walking, cycling or do your own thing, relaxed atmosphere, nearest bar 20 minute stagger away. Trees, countryside no beach, still interested?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
jumar

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
@jumar and @jumartoo, could you arrange the sun for us please in January? Oh and could you also organise a guided hill walking experience? Ta v. much.:xsmile:
Hill walking experience...........you've got it, cycle trips you've got it, sunshine.......you need to ask someone of higher authority.:xcool:

Jenben

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Uk
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis I
Exp
Since 2007
Hill walking experience...........you've got it, cycle trips you've got it, sunshine.......you need to ask someone of higher authority.:xcool:

I guess you mean @jumartoo?

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
@Judgemental loads of places but best to book this year xmas lunch will be either
casa ukbill on the barbi or eat and drink as much as ya want Chinese in albir

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
@jumar We were coming down to totana as we have done the last 2 years, we even got on the Portsmouth to Santander ferry on Friday 18th Dec at 5pm, unfortunately when the ferry docked on saturday 19th Dec at 5.30pm Spanish time we had to get off and straight back on the return crossing. Spending no less than a massive 3 hours in spain before spending another 24 hours going back to the uk. Family emergency which means we need to be in the uk now over xmas. To say we are dissapointed would be an understatement but there will be other holidays and family come first.

Hope everyone down there has a fantastic time as i am sure they will. :)

One thing i wont be doing next year is going on that Santander Ferry, that has to be the worst crossing i have ever been on. To say it was rough coming back would be an understatement. I think i will keep the france route and take some more time off work to make up the days. I would rather have control of what i do as opposed to be couped up in a cabin or a very small ship with little to do. Always a learning curve :)

Merry Xmas though to everyone :)

Last edited:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
I gave you a like for returning not for your news. Just thought I should point that out.

Reactions: zac

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Zac and Salli what can we say? We are gutted for you obviously. Emergencies at any time of the year are awful but at Christmas and when you have just started a holiday must have made it worse. We hope you can get through this and salvage something during this time and we will look forward to seeing you next year.

Reactions: zac

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
Zac and Salli what can we say? We are gutted for you obviously. Emergencies at any time of the year are awful but at Christmas and when you have just started a holiday must have made it worse. We hope you can get through this and salvage something during this time and we will look forward to seeing you next year.

Thanks Judith, I am sure we will see you again just not this xmas as planned. Onwards and upwards as they say.

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
Just hope things are not too bad for you!
Might see you again at Totana next year, hopefully if Martin n Judith will let me on with my sliding door!

We hope so, it will soon come around as time seems to go so quickly these days. I can nose at your new van then :)

OP
OP
jumar

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
As you know Ken in my days of being employed I had the tools and the knack of being able to enter any door or window.
I also am fully experienced in being able to tack weld, do I need to go any further.:xgrin::xrofl:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
We may be sneaking up to S.Espuña for a bit of cycling first week in Jan. Unless S. Nevada has snow then we go there.

We are very quiet and retiring @jumar can you park us next to suitable neighbours please? :xgrin:

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Quiet and retiring pffft!
Watch them Martin they are renowned for wild parties till 4/5 in the morning!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back