Free Member
Jul 7, 2013
Wet and cold place outside of M25
Funster No
MH
4 wheels and a pointy end
Exp
still in nappies
I am still something of a boy racer (albeit geriatric one) so I want to fit a pair of Angel Eyes Spots in the ugly holes on the front of our van. Really just to fill those holes. Don't intend a lot of moonlight flitting !

Question 1. - to have the "Angel"eyes come on with the side lights can I just splice into the side lights cable at the headlamp assembly ?
Question 1 a. Do I have to balance things and do each side separate ?

I have a separate little black box and wiring ("Ring" kit) for the main 55w Spotlights circuit with its dashboard fitting on/off switch.

Question 2. I seem to remember that I may experience a fault to appear, courtesy of something called Canbus or some other mickey mouse circuit systems phenomena. Or am I just paranoid ??

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Nothing clever to do at all.. Just wire them in what ever is the easiest way for you :)

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
If they are intended to be DRLs they must come on when the 'ignition' switch is turned on and go off when the sidelights are turned on.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
There was a thread on this a couple of days/weeks ago............. might be worth searching?

OP
OP
Moodybrook

Moodybrook

Free Member
Jul 7, 2013
Wet and cold place outside of M25
Funster No
MH
4 wheels and a pointy end
Exp
still in nappies

No, not DRLS' thanks, they are really just hole fillers/cosmetic, unlikely to be used in anger. Fog is generally an autumn/winter/spring, hazard, I don't do much bad weather, at least not intentionally. I do intend to do them properly however which is why I was asking for the benefit of your esteemed experience/knowledge. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back