Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Fantastic! I joined the forum after reading for a while and liked the atmosphere! People are kind caring funny knowledgable and always willing to help . This has been shown with the response to Ian the Builders story . I look forward to hearing of his travels as I'm sure we will be supporting him all the way!!:) Proud to be a funster!

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
I've had a lot of help from the Fun family as well. Made some good friends, some of whom I have actually met and also suffered my fair share of ribbing.......

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Fantastic NUTS! I joined the forum after reading for a while and liked the atmosphere! People are kind caring funny knowledgable and always willing to help . This has been shown with the response to Ian the Builders story . I look forward to hearing of his travels as I'm sure we will be supporting him all the way!!:) Proud to be a funster!
Edited for accuracy :xwink::xThumb:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
antastic! I joined the forum after reading for a while and liked the atmosphere!
So, there's a custard pie in the face of those who say that illiterate idiots like me are dragging standards down. :xeek:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
@Anthea M , over the past 8 years there have been some amazing story's like Ian's on the forum, without a doubt one of the most helpful forums ever.

Just a couple, a Funster was taken ill at a Motorhome show rally, and taken into hospital, within 24 hours someone had taken his Great Dane in to look after for 6 weeks and collected his RV and stored it while others visited him in hospital.

Another a young lady came on who without much research bought a Hymer in Holland then at a bit of a loss within a day funsters had offered to check it out and help sort the paper work out.

The effort some of the Funsters go to putting together rallies without any thing in it for themselves is amazing

I always think with Fun you put a bit in and get so much back in return.

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
@Anthea M , over the past 8 years there have been some amazing story's like Ian's on the forum, without a doubt one of the most helpful forums ever.

Just a couple, a Funster was taken ill at a Motorhome show rally, and taken into hospital, within 24 hours someone had taken his Great Dane in to look after for 6 weeks and collected his RV and stored it while others visited him in hospital.

Another a young lady came on who without much research bought a Hymer in Holland then at a bit of a loss within a day funsters had offered to check it out and help sort the paper work out.

The effort some of the Funsters go to putting together rallies without any thing in it for themselves is amazing

I always think with Fun you put a bit in and get so much back in return.

AND, not forgetting the fantastic support I got this year when in hospital, Carol, all down to you and Bertie Bassett. :*:*

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
It is indeed incredible, they even throw Hen party's too!
image.jpeg

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
AND, not forgetting the fantastic support I got this year when in hospital, Carol, all down to you and Bertie Bassett. :*:*

Yes but it was the funsters that made it 21 pages long with such their messages of support, see we do love you. :xThumb:

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
HI Anthea, over the past 3 years since being a member the funsters have always been a pleasant bunch of folk and always on hand to help other's ,so much lacking in to days society last thing to say is A Merry Christmas and Happy travels to you and All in 2016.Regards Alf andM

Doctor Dave

Free Member
May 18, 2015
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
7 years followed by a break of 11 years and then 4+ years but given up now
Motorhome Funsters are......

a mixed bunch - but on the whole a decent, friendly group.

Dave

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back