Free Member
Mar 4, 2008
essex/london
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
since 2008
we went today to the newly appointed Autotrail Dealer in Essex,to arrange for Habitation
check for our Apache which will be 1 year old soon,we didnt want the service till next
month but were told as the vehicle wasnt puchased from them their customers come first
and were too busy,also made enquiries about warranty work and got the same reply and
that the Manufacturers dont pay enough for warranty work,why cant they be like car
dealers too easy i guess!!:Sad:

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
we went today to the newly appointed Autotrail Dealer in Essex,to arrange for Habitation
check for our Apache which will be 1 year old soon,we didnt want the service till next
month but were told as the vehicle wasnt puchased from them their customers come first
and were too busy,also made enquiries about warranty work and got the same reply and
that the Manufacturers dont pay enough for warranty work,why cant they be like car
dealers too easy i guess!!:Sad:

why dont you bring it up north, autotrail now have there own service department, and its suprizingly nice up here:Cool:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Its a shame so many companies are so short sighted:RollEyes: No wonder so many of them fail. I hope you can sort things with your nearest autotrail service centre but if you cannot, and if you want a great habitation service then contact Central Leisure Services The owner operator is a member here Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back