Long time lurker just signed up and saying hi (1 Viewer)

ANDY400R

Free Member
Oct 25, 2012
Essex
Funster No
MH
Dont own one yet
Exp
Hi all, thought it was about time to sign up properly after 3 years of lurking and researching here. Throughout that time I've had a longing to get a motorhome and start exploring, initially in the UK but ultimately throughout France and Italy.
I have just returned from France yesterday where I have nearly concluded negotiations on a nice shiny new N&B motorhome. I am finding the process of importing somewhat difficult especially as I speak virtually no French and the dealer only slightly more English.
I have loads of questions that I need to ask but will post them in separate threads to try to keep things on topic, please bear with me as I'm a complete newb to this way of life.
I must say I'm really looking forward to becoming a part of this community and I have been so impressed with the comradery and general helpfulness that I have witnessed in a lot of the threads, with members offering to go and view vans for people who live far away to others rushing to help when someone has broken down. You don't get that on a lot of forums.

Andy

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Hi there and welcome to MHF:xThumb:
Brian & Jo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
A

ANDY400R

Free Member
Oct 25, 2012
Essex
Funster No
MH
Dont own one yet
Exp
Thanks for all your welcomes.
It's an Arto 79f Martin and hopefully it will meet all my needs although I've read you don't get it right until about your 3rd motorhome.

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
welcome.jpg

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Thanks for all your welcomes.
It's an Arto 79f Martin and hopefully it will meet all my needs although I've read you don't get it right until about your 3rd motorhome.

As long as you dismissed the first two in your head you should be OK, nice van might see you at Polch next year if not before.

Martin

OP
OP
A

ANDY400R

Free Member
Oct 25, 2012
Essex
Funster No
MH
Dont own one yet
Exp
As long as you dismissed the first two in your head you should be OK, nice van might see you at Polch next year if not before.

Martin
Yeah must have looked at, sat in, laid down in about a hundred vans before coming to my current decision. Budget changed a lot as well, virtually doubled from what I thought I wanted to spend at first.
Polch is on my list but may be year after due to some commitments later next year.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Yeah must have looked at, sat in, laid down in about a hundred vans before coming to my current decision. Budget changed a lot as well, virtually doubled from what I thought I wanted to spend at first.
Polch is on my list but may be year after due to some commitments later next year.

100 th van, should be OK, Polch is a good trip to see them being built, the showroom is open anytime though and of course they will do service work there.

Martin

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back