BLOODY Women Drivers!! (1 Viewer)

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
This morning on the motorway, I looked over to my right and there was a woman in a brand new VW Golf doing 75Mph with her face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner!

I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup.
As a man,I don't scare easily..But she scared me so much I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the meat pie out of my other hand.
In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my mobile phone away from my ear which fell into the coffee between my legs, which splashed and burned my "Big Tom and the Twins", ruined my phone, soaked my trousers, and disconnected an important call.

BLOODY Women Drivers!!

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
If it was a woman she would have been on twatter and faceberk as well as doing her lippy!

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Do male members think shariah law would improve the situation? Saudi stylee.......:Eeek:

The roads would be quieter with no school runs and certainly safer! Just a thought.....:D

Last edited:

Paddywack

Free Member
Oct 15, 2013
Neasham, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Hymer ExsisT588
Do male members think shariah law would improve the situation? Saudi stylee.......:Eeek:

The roads would be quieter with no school runs and certainly safer! Just a thought.....:D
I've asked my member for its opinion but its refusing to speak on the matter. I think its worried about being beheaded.

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
I've asked my member for its opinion but its refusing to speak on the matter. I think its worried about being beheaded.

Blimey.....Its a while since I've seen mine without the use of mirrors

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Big bus man

Free Member
Sep 20, 2015
Crawley
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since March 2015
I feel sorry for the poor girl in the Golf, she would have passed this iffy vehicle swaying all over the road looked in her mirror and seen this old bloke waving his hand at here with his trousers round his ankles, it would have been enough to make her smudge the makeup!

Nov 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Swift Kontiki 669
Exp
Since April 2013
She is merely training to be an Audi driver

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
i had a car with german plates in front of me on the m25 doing eighty and going from lane to lane when i got beside him he was texting and had a clip board on the steering wheel clipboard o

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
I was passed today on the hard shoulder of the M18 today the vehicle was being closely chased by two police cars
and it was a female driver they got her three mils up the road
bill

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
I was passed today on the hard shoulder of the M18 today the vehicle was being closely chased by two police cars
and it was a female driver they got her three mils up the road
bill

that is a bit sexist Bill dear boy:xgrin:

May well of being having a PMT interlude..or a dry under carriage:censored:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread