Bonterra Park 2016 (1 Viewer)

Dec 21, 2010
Wakefield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Vline
Exp
Since 1999
Morning Funsters any one going to Bonterra next year. We are planning to be there Jan until mid Feb.

Keith

parknride

Free Member
Jan 21, 2014
cumbria
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 1988
Was going, all booked ages ago. Had to cancel didn't like leaving MIL alone for xmas/new year, she's been very wobbly.
Was years since we've been there and were looking forward to wintering there. Might try get on again after xmas if she's OK. Enjoy:xThumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Dill
Dec 21, 2010
Wakefield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Vline
Exp
Since 1999
Was going, all booked ages ago. Had to cancel didn't like leaving MIL alone for xmas/new year, she's been very wobbly.
Was years since we've been there and were looking forward to wintering there. Might try get on again after xmas if she's OK. Enjoy:xThumb:

Sorry to here that, if you go and we are there I'll buy you a bear chin up Mil will be ok.

Keith

Hope your not having problems with the floods etc.

parknride

Free Member
Jan 21, 2014
cumbria
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 1988
Sorry to here that, if you go and we are there I'll buy you a bear chin up Mil will be ok.

Keith

Hope your not having problems with the floods etc.
Why thank you Keith! I will take you up on that if we get there and you are still there. Fortunately we are too high up for the floods, but out and about today its a godawful mess for some folks. Not getting to benicassim is nothing to moan about eh?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Dill
Dec 21, 2010
Wakefield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Vline
Exp
Since 1999
Why thank you Keith! I will take you up on that if we get there and you are still there. Fortunately we are too high up for the floods, but out and about today its a godawful mess for some folks. Not getting to benicassim is nothing to moan about eh?

No nothing to moan about at all. You have a good Xmas

Keith

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back