Bosch e bike developments for 2016 (1 Viewer)

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
for those in the market far a quality e bike Bosch have some interesting new developments for 2016.

The new CX drive:
a bit more power then the performance released last year. smaller physically so a neater solution

500 AH battery:
more range - approx 25% - higher price...

Nyon:
all-in-one on-board computer

eShift:
now this is really something allowing automatic shifting even with derailleur.... never in the wrong gear again! (stuck on a hill..traffic light)

all the facts with videos in following links

http://www.bosch-ebike.de/en/news/modelljahr_2016/modelljahr_2016.html

https://www.e-bikeshop.co.uk/blog/post/new-bosch-electric-bikes-2016/

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
I love the Bosch system, but at 57 years old there is no way in 100 years I will be doing what those people above are doing when away in our MH.
I have been loaned a Bosch motored eBike for a week and whilst I agree a great system it is not what the average MH owner is going to buy for daily usage.
We have settled on buying the BH EV256 Volt Evo Lite for wife and the BH EV256 Volt Evo Sport for myself. They fold down and fit in our garage and give us 65km for distance, which is enough for our MH needs.
bikeDawn.jpg

bikejohn.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Judge Mental

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
the reason I posted the video was for the explanation that comes after the mountain sequence..should have said. Bosch systems fitted to every style of bike imaginable...

You could have had this with a 20% discount:D

comes in white or black as well....

Last edited:

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
the reason I posted the video was for the explanation that comes after the mountain sequence..should have said. Bosch systems fitted to every style of bike imaginable...

Thats the one I have for a week on loan and was very pleased with it, but the BH does the same ( tried on the same routes ) and looks nicer. The wife hated the orange colour, but I like it.
The other thing is the BH brand is Spanish and therefore for us this means warranty is easier to use should there be a problem.

OP
OP
Judge Mental

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Last edited:
OP
OP
Judge Mental

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Close, but 13.4Ah.

It's just a con, 500 looks so much more Master Race than 13.4 which is normally used.

You know, I wouldn't be surprised, if a country that used those tactics would stoop to cheating using software in other areas.

Such cynicism in one so young!:D

I'm not buying a new car till its revealed how may of the car manufacturers are at it!:(

Last edited:

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Close, but 13.4Ah.

It's just a con, 500 looks so much more Master Race than 13.4 which is normally used.

You know, I wouldn't be surprised, if a country that used those tactics would stoop to cheating using software in other areas.
It may be. I stopped using my 27 years of everyday working experience with batteries and getting the best from them on this forum after getting "shot down" a number of times by members here who thought/think they know better ( I agreed some on here do, but not many )...........
Therefore I will not comment/advising/help in this case as I'm sure someone else here in the forum knows better than my 27 years worth of knowledge.
The eBike I'm getting will get me from A to B and that's enough for me.

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
I had to rub my eyes after seeing the price and they are still watering........... nice bike none the less and if I could use it perhaps it would be on my christmas list when sitting on santa's knee....:xsurprised:

OP
OP
Judge Mental

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
I had to rub my eyes after seeing the price and they are still watering........... nice bike none the less and if I could use it perhaps it would be on my christmas list when sitting on santa's knee....:xsurprised:

Have posted links to Bosch powered bikes for £800 ...hardly extortionate for a proper riding experience.

The haibike I rode for almost two years I sold for what I paid for it...£1400 so cost me nothing!:)

Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
i fyou were on santas knee the last thing youd be worrying about is a bike !!

PORKSTER

Free Member
Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
couldnt you have got him one at half that price judge ?

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp

comes in white or black as well....

This looks great.

Which model is it?

Feb 5, 2009
South Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 in MH, 15 in Caravan
Have posted links to Bosch powered bikes for £800 ...hardly extortionate for a proper riding experience.
I'd really love an ebike, but knowing it would only get used on rare occasions for short distances, the £800 bosch is at least £500 more than I can justify right now...:(

OP
OP
Judge Mental

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp