It's got to go!!!! (1 Viewer)

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
The bloomin' great big table in our Pilote has to go before we set off on our next long trip in January. We would like to replace it with a portable table or preferably a fitted swivel/drop down table. We don't want to do this ourselves as we are not very good at DIY and would hate to devalue our van by doing a botched job. Are there any very capable Funsters or a company within 50 miles or so of Uttoxeter who would a) advise us what could be done and b) if solution is a good one then actually do the (paid for) work?
Thanks.
Broken Link Removed

parknride

Free Member
Jan 21, 2014
cumbria
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 1988
Think @ScotJim did something similar a while back and posted very clear info on how he did it. Apologies if i have wrong Funster but believe you can search to find previous posts? Good luck.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
CA_08191420205888-XL.jpg

Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
The bloomin' great big table in our Pilote has to go before we set off on our next long trip in January. We would like to replace it with a portable table or preferably a fitted swivel/drop down table. We don't want to do this ourselves as we are not very good at DIY and would hate to devalue our van by doing a botched job. Are there any very capable Funsters or a company within 50 miles or so of Uttoxeter who would a) advise us what could be done and b) if solution is a good one then actually do the (paid for) work?
Thanks. I will do it for you,,if i can have the seats???
Broken Link Removed

OP
OP
The Dudess
Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
Well we decided we were making a mountain out of a molehill with this job so decided to do it ourselves. I called the dealer first to ask if there was anything mechanical under the table leg we should aware of. They said, no, just take out the 6 screws and the table should come. Well we did, and it didn't!!!! The bloomin' thing won't budge at all. Put the 6 screws back, called the dealer, booked it in for a MOT, service, hab check................. and table removal. Sorted. :xThumb:

Jan 27, 2014
mid wales
Funster No
MH
carthago chic i51.
Exp
We took the table out of our hymer too big.
and replaced with a folding one .much better
and can be used else where as well .same colour wood as in van so very pleased.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back