Camperstop Europe 2016 on Amazon (1 Viewer)

Flamenca

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 21, 2013
Europe
Funster No
MH
Hymer 564
Exp
Since 2010
Camperstop Europe 2016 is now available on Amazon for pre-order and delivery before Christmas at £24.95 including UK delivery. If the price falls between now and the date of shipping you will only pay the lowest price at which it is offered by Amazon :xgrin:

Jan 13, 2014
Leeds - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
40+
I think it's £5 online with updates free throughout the year so for me I'll stick with the online option.

When it comes to the Aires book I prefer hard copy because I make that many notes it's more like a Filofax and I couldn't cope with it any other way.

Horses for Courses.

OP
OP
Flamenca

Flamenca

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 21, 2013
Europe
Funster No
MH
Hymer 564
Exp
Since 2010
I think it's £5 online with updates free throughout the year so for me I'll stick with the online option.

When it comes to the Aires book I prefer hard copy because I make that many notes it's more like a Filofax and I couldn't cope with it any other way.

Horses for Courses.

Absolutely, we each have our ways. I still have an old book of the aires and download POI files regularly. This year I thought I would splash out on a different book and considered Camperstop a good option. The book will not be replaced for, well.....at least 5 years :xrofl:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011

Horses for Courses.
@Littlewheels Do you have a link for on line I can only find the book version

Jan 13, 2014
Leeds - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
40+
Absolutely, we each have our ways. I still have an old book of the aires and download POI files regularly. This year I thought I would splash out on a different book and considered Camperstop a good option. The book will not be replaced for, well.....at least 5 years :xrofl:
Do you have the big Aires map that's separate to the book? I have notes,scribbles,stickies,a system of recommendations that I read on this site, it's an invaluable part of our travels through France.

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
My Apologies, I took it to be CamperContact so sorry.
Ah glad about that have camper contact it's very good.I did manage to find the POI download for camperstops to put on your sat nav that was around €33 for everything.

OP
OP
Flamenca

Flamenca

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 21, 2013
Europe
Funster No
MH
Hymer 564
Exp
Since 2010
Do you have the big Aires map that's separate to the book? I have notes,scribbles,stickies,a system of recommendations that I read on this site, it's an invaluable part of our travels through France.

No I do not have the map. I import the POI sets into Microsoft Autoroute (I know, most will groan) and have that to hand on my netbook. I also have the aires app to look at unfamiliar aires.

Do you have a link where the map is sold?

Jan 13, 2014
Leeds - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
40+
No Link,came with the Aires Book, the map is the normal Michelin type map size. It makes the selection whilst traveling so easy.

MaidinDevon

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 23, 2011
Bromyard, Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B654
Exp
since 2010
Does anyone know if you can download campercontact to a macbook? I tried, but I am new to all things apple, and struggle with their systems. I think it is only available for Ipad and Iphone, which I don't have.

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Seems Vicarious might have some competition as they only have 'Camperstop Europe 2015' showing on their website.

Camperstop Europe is a great book with loads of stopping places albeit the site descriptions can be a little concise if not brief in comparison. However the book contains info for lots of countries all in the one book, so I suppose it has to be concise. :xThumb:

MaidinDevon

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 23, 2011
Bromyard, Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B654
Exp
since 2010
Hi BoringFrog. Thanks for your help. I was hoping to be able to access the info offline when we are abroad. Unfortunately,, although I have a Hudl, it doesn't have enough memory for the information.

Wixie

Free Member
Mar 31, 2014
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
M/H 5 years, 35+ years camping & caravaning
Have you noticed the new 2016 book it seems to have grown in size. Nearly A4 in size but with less pages. Also mention of a "Camperstop" app on the front cover.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back