A good site for first timers in Limousin (1 Viewer)

dippingatoe

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jul 23, 2013
UK
Funster No
MH
Thor Damon Daybreak 27P
Exp
jan 2014
Parc Verger, owned by British couple so no problems communicating. Spacious and quiet site in pretty region. Excellent dog walking and cycling routes. Boulanger calls each morning. Fresh eggs from next door. Cafe in village short walk away (yet to visit)

Extra long pitches if required and fully serviced available if wanted.

Aug 14, 2013
Département 87
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since about year 2000
Can you give me some dates please?
We might be away somewhere
(With a bit of luck:whistle:)

Yep, just like last year when he heard Old Mo was coming. Never mind, we had a lovely barbecue evening without him.

I still haven't met Mr & Mrs Munchie

J

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hope'n to visit , sept time either on our way to Twin lakes meet or on the way back.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 17, 2013
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact
Exp
Since 2013
We are in France first 3 weeks in June, is it advisable to book at that time of year, we usually head where the fancy takes us and use Aires or ACSI, just turning up. Never found a full site yet. We know that is a lovely area, we had 2 weeks in a gite near Busseroles in May 2013, pi££ed with rain 12 out of 14 days. Biggest laugh was we had gone there at Alan's behest, it was a naturist gite and we spent most of the time in jeans and jumpers because it was so cold and wet. I didn't mind though, I prefer to keep my very private bits just that. Besides I might frighten the horses, too many lumpy bits these days.

OP
OP
dippingatoe

dippingatoe

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jul 23, 2013
UK
Funster No
MH
Thor Damon Daybreak 27P
Exp
jan 2014
I am fairly sure the owners here only took over recently so they may not even know themselves. Maybe phone or drop them an email to see what they think their contact page is here Broken Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back