TDH

Jun 22, 2009
Powys/Shropshire border
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Loads
So now I've had a reply from pappajohn and I can't open my own thread (Firewall problems). I'm guessing pj has repeated whatever it is on the home page that's causing the prob. I dare say that once whatever it is has dropped off the bottom of the page I'll be ok again, but I'm intrigued to know what the issue is - it can be as simple as a juxtaposition of letters or words ('the cats hit the dog',' after the ball supper is served' etc - thinks: I wonder if I'm going to be able to send this now! ) . Sorry to be boring!

S

sinbad1

Deleted User
So now I've had a reply from pappajohn and I can't open my own thread (Firewall problems). I'm guessing pj has repeated whatever it is on the home page that's causing the prob. I dare say that once whatever it is has dropped off the bottom of the page I'll be ok again, but I'm intrigued to know what the issue is - it can be as simple as a juxtaposition of letters or words ('the cats hit the dog',' after the ball supper is served' etc - thinks: I wonder if I'm going to be able to send this now! ) . Sorry to be boring!

Yea he's note ;but trouble ask Jim to bar him:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
TDH

TDH

Jun 22, 2009
Powys/Shropshire border
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Loads
Soz pj, I'm not meaning to cast nasturtions, and the last time this happened you were kind enough to send me a screenshot of the offending item. That managed to get through somehow. Just don't understand it:cry:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Soz pj, I'm not meaning to cast nasturtions, and the last time this happened you were kind enough to send me a screenshot of the offending item. That managed to get through somehow. Just don't understand it:cry:

if you get this post then no apology needed....its all in fun.:thumb:

dont know if youll get the screen shot as the name DAGO is included but here goes.

it could be the screen name causing the censor problems ...who knows !!!!!

OP
OP
TDH

TDH

Jun 22, 2009
Powys/Shropshire border
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Loads
It didn't open at work, so now I'm on somebody else's PC and yes, it was the name of the poster that caused the prob. Thanks all.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back