Adding new photos (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
Why can I not add any new photos to my albums, did I miss something when I was away.

Ralph

OP
OP
Ralph-Dot
Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
only 126 photos, thought we could have 250

Ralph

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Personal Profile Albums have a limit. Your personal album or the communal album in the gallery have no limit Link Removed ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Ralph-Dot
Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
Are you sure this isn't a problem, I have just been talking to Frankie and she can not add photos either. I can add a new album but not add photos there is no button for it?

Ralph

Last edited:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
There is no problem, your profile album is full. However we have a separate gallery and you can upload as many photos as you require to your personal album or the communal albums within it. Just click on Link RemovedThe link is in the "media Gallery" section on the left hand navigation box on the left of the home page. :Smile:

OP
OP
Ralph-Dot
Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
It was just with Frankie having nowhere near the amount of photos I have, I assumed something was wrong!

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hi Jim!

I don't have many pictures really (83 to be precise) and can't add any more pics on existing albums; and some have only very few pics like 3 or 4, and no button to add anymore. Can you have a look just in case, thanks!!:Smile:

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile:

Kooky

Free Member
Jan 12, 2008
West Scotland-Loch Lomond
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2006... but caravans and tents before that
I'm having the same problem:Sad:
I only have about 36 pictures in my albums, and can't upload any more. I even deleted an album to see if that would help, but I still can't add anything.

OP
OP
Ralph-Dot
Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
There is no problem, your profile album is full. However we have a separate gallery and you can upload as many photos as you require to your personal album or the communal albums within it. Just click on Link RemovedThe link is in the "media Gallery" section on the left hand navigation box on the left of the home page. :Smile:

Just tried to add a couple of photos to this album and it didn't work :cry:

I got this

Warning: imagejpeg() [function.imagejpeg]: Unable to open '/home/Default/motorhomefun.co.uk/htdocs/gallery/data/528/thumbs/PICT5996.JPG' for writing: No such file or directory in [path]\gallery\image-inc.php on line 159

Warning: imagejpeg() [function.imagejpeg]: Unable to open '/home/Default/motorhomefun.co.uk/htdocs/gallery/data/528/thumbs/PICT6006.JPG' for writing: No such file or directory in [path]\gallery\image-inc.php on line 159

Ralph

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ralph-Dot
Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
Just tried to add a couple of photos to this album and it didn't work :cry:

I got this

Warning: imagejpeg() [function.imagejpeg]: Unable to open '/home/Default/motorhomefun.co.uk/htdocs/gallery/data/528/thumbs/PICT5996.JPG' for writing: No such file or directory in [path]\gallery\image-inc.php on line 159

Warning: imagejpeg() [function.imagejpeg]: Unable to open '/home/Default/motorhomefun.co.uk/htdocs/gallery/data/528/thumbs/PICT6006.JPG' for writing: No such file or directory in [path]\gallery\image-inc.php on line 159

Ralph

now working

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back