AutoGas (1 Viewer)

Apr 22, 2013
Cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 625
Exp
Since 2011
I have a policy of never going out of my way to get LPG its not worth it. I do have a tank that holds 44 litres. When the gauge gets to where I can get 25 to 30 litres in, I start to look out for a LPG filling station regardless of price (motorway services excepted).

I have used http://www.mylpg.eu/ in the past to see if I passing an LPG station.

OP
OP
dippingatoe

dippingatoe

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jul 23, 2013
UK
Funster No
MH
Thor Damon Daybreak 27P
Exp
jan 2014
Many thanks for that useful link. I actually run on Autogas so it can be cheaper to take a detour rather than run on petrol, but without a map one doesn't know where to detour to! But that site will be a great help :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Many thanks for that useful link. I actually run on Autogas so it can be cheaper to take a detour rather than run on petrol, but without a map one doesn't know where to detour to! But that site will be a great help :)
Mylpg is a useful tool BUT don't rely on it as it's often inaccurate

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Thanks - any better ones that you have used?
No - but I've never had problems finding Autogas in Europe, many motorway services have it. We top up when we start getting low and/or when we see it at a good price

Geejay

Free Member
Dec 25, 2011
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
Another one for Spain is the Government site which also includes petrol & diesel stations. The lpg map isn't as comprehensive as mylpg, but it has prices as well. http://geoportalgasolineras.es/?l=sl In "type of fuel" it's "Gases Licuados del Petroleo" for lpg and "Gasoleo A Habitual" for diesel. There's also a mobile version.

OP
OP
dippingatoe

dippingatoe

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jul 23, 2013
UK
Funster No
MH
Thor Damon Daybreak 27P
Exp
jan 2014
Thanks both - those look really useful :) Do you know if any other countries do anything similar?

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
All the Aires book has a section at the back listing LPG (GPL) retailers in France. Many of the larger Super U and other supermarkets sell it as well as most Total garages.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back