Free Member
Jun 23, 2009
Staffs UK
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
3 months
I'm a new subscriber, looking to buy my first motorhome in October when my funds become available. I've decided on a panel van conversion as it will also have to be my main everyday vehicle (with my bicycle as my second vehicle!). I have a limit of approx. £32,000-00 max. The favourites so far are a Tribute 650 or a Hymer Trendscout. I want a new one preferably. So, I'm a potential owner rather than an actual owner. Good to join you.
Richy

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Richy, welcome to the Fun, good luck on your search for your motorhome:thumb:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi RichyB and :welcome:to MHFun.:thumb: Good luck in your search, keep us informed.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Hi Richy
Welcome to the fun. I have to agree with Hilldweller on this one. You could save yourself a lot of greaf and a few bob with it.

Hope all goes well, lets's know how it goes.

Cheers

:thumb:

OP
OP
RichyB

RichyB

Free Member
Jun 23, 2009
Staffs UK
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
3 months
Yet the 2nd hand panel vans of any repute hold their second hand value so well, the savings don't seem to be that great on the preloved market. The warranty is well worthwhile. I'm also quite practical myself, so slight modifications etc. I can tackle. I've also lived in my Fiat Doblo for a lot of this summer so the experience of doing that was invaluable! But If I did see a really great used van I would consider that option.
Thanks for the advice everyone.
Richy

Neckender

Free Member
Oct 15, 2007
Neckend or North Wales.
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1Kombi day Van
Exp
Since 2004
Hi Richy, and welcome, I have an 08 Tribute 650 and it's an absolutly brill van, I downsisized from an Auto- Sleeper coach built and I have not regretted it once. If you want any more info log on to the Trigano Tribby site. tribby.co.uk

John.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back