Free Member
Sep 20, 2015
Crawley
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since March 2015
Newcastle in the autumn, taken about 3 weeks ago this a a very photogenic city, motorhome parking is easy south of the tyne near the theatre. This shot of the Tyne bridge the fog was slow to clear so I used the tree to fill the sky to add colour and direct your eye to the bridge.

IMG_8650.jpg

parknride

Free Member
Jan 21, 2014
cumbria
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 1988
Did you just park at the theatre or stay overnight? Can you recommend sites or safe places to stay where its easy to walk into the centre please?
It's on our doorstep but never go

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Big bus man

Big bus man

Free Member
Sep 20, 2015
Crawley
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since March 2015
Did you just park at the theatre or stay overnight? Can you recommend sites or safe places to stay where its easy to walk into the centre please?
It's on our doorstep but never go
Hello Parknride, after heading south over the humber bridge take the first left, there is parking there or keep going to the junction and turn right, this goes to the iconic 'Sage' building, walking around it looks like there was plenty of safe parking for a motorhome and a short walk to the millennium footbridge.

OP
OP
Big bus man

Big bus man

Free Member
Sep 20, 2015
Crawley
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since March 2015
Humber bridge????
Good point.....just checking to see if you are all awake :confused: I meant the Tyne bridge, not the Humber bridge the Tyne bridge, I said the Tyne bridge, turn left after crossing the Tyne bridge (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

parknride

Free Member
Jan 21, 2014
cumbria
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 1988
I'm still giggling here! Thanks bbm did you stay overnight there?

OP
OP
Big bus man

Big bus man

Free Member
Sep 20, 2015
Crawley
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since March 2015
No we stayed on the Old Hartley CC site about 15 miles north, there are many sites around the area though, we once used the Sandhaven caravan site, that's a Haven holiday park, good facilities and a reasonable price, that is in South Shields. Would not know if you can stay in Newcastle itself sorry.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back