Hi From Normandy (1 Viewer)

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Just had a nice couple of days in the Les Castels site Lez Eaux, it's in tne acsi book for 15 euros a night normal price is 27 euros.

Weather been good, going to to the Il De Re tomorrow:thumb:

Me wifi is running out so bye for now
l
Dane & Hazel

Decmac

Free Member
May 17, 2008
Funster No
Ile de Re

Never actually on Ile de Re, believe its nice though. Just saw it from La Tranche Sur Mer (just about). I believe you have to pay a toll to go across there but it should be worth it. Keep us all posted on your adventures there.
Decmac:thumb:

Decmac

Free Member
May 17, 2008
Funster No
Ile De Re

Believe it is very hot in France at the moment. Lucky you. Will you be crossing that bridge at San Nazaire (great view from the top)?:thumb:

OP
OP
Diabalo
Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Been on the On the Ile de Re now for a week on THIS site, the weather is very hot and sunny, can recommend the Ile to anyone especially if you like cycling and sea food. Went to La Rochelle yesterday, visited to aquarium and walked round the old part of town which has very nice buildings.
We have two baby owls on site that can bee seen in the evening being fed it's great to see, but not too great for the people camping underneath as they make quite a lot of noise.
Heading back up to Normandy on Thursday.
By for now

Dane & Hazel

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
the weather is very hot and sunny
Dane & Hazel

You poor thing. Get home now. Lovely cool rain so we can wrap up and wear our best wellies. Great. Eat yer heart our as you sweat and have to drink loads of beer to survive.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

thepadster

Free Member
Apr 19, 2009
Bristol
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
not long in this one
Acsi

Hi to all been trying to find a ACSI book and card and it seems everywhere is sold out , of to france next weekend anyone know where i can get one of these books from
cheers

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Hi hope you have a good time in France
Have you tried on-line?

We are also off to France the start of July, but I believe the card is only usable during off peak times I am sure others will advise on that

Lincolnshire Rover

Free Member
Feb 12, 2009
South Lincolnshire
Funster No
Exp
We will be going to France via Eurotunnel Tuesday pm across to Normandy cant wait to try out our new motorhome been all day to-day getting it sorted and loaded not finished yet still tomorro's another day ,:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back