• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD SatNav Snooper Ventura Pro S5450 Caravan Club Edition Lifetime Maps (1 Viewer)

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
Snooper Ventura Pro S5450, excellent condition.

Its about time i sold this as i never use it, only ever used it twice but prefer the tomtom interface and then just kept it as a backup. With satnav's on phones now i dont need this as a backup.

It comes with everything it did when i brought it including the box, running latest maps. This can also be used as normal car navigation as there are seperate profiles.

Some info can be found Here

Some faq's can be found Broken Link Removed

There is no warranty with this as i have had it over a year now but i can assure you it has not been used any more than twice as stated above. Occasionally i get it out to update the maps to ensure they are current but that's it. It has the usual screen mount and charging lead, I have never taken the screen protector off from new so there are no marks actually on the screen.

£140 plus delivery (delivery usually around £10 as box is quite large but will confirm once packaged up)

Any questions just ask!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back