cooker cover? (1 Viewer)

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
We have a Cadac 2-cook portable cooker and a small gas bbq which we use outside our camper
Link RemovedLink Removed
I would like to get storage bags for these but cannot find a specific one anywhere, does anyone know where I might source some that would fit?
I suppose what I need is someone who makes bags to measure!!

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Jaygee

Havent seen a specific bag made for your BBQs, these people may be able to make something up for you if you supply measurements.
Link Removed

strathspey

Free Member
May 19, 2009
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 years
I suppose what I need is someone who makes bags to measure!![/QUOTE]

The is a small firm near Wakefield called Bags for Everything which would make one for you. They are reasonbly priced.
We bought a bag for storing our two Lamfumas, and two for bedding.
They adverise in the Caravan Club magazine.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Are bags really that difficult to make, 5 min job with a sewing machine, or doesn't anyone own such a thing any more. Nowt more than a glorified pillow case with a draw string. It wouldnt take that long with a needle and thread.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Are bags really that difficult to make, 5 min job with a sewing machine, or doesn't anyone own such a thing any more. Nowt more than a glorified pillow case with a draw string. It wouldnt take that long with a needle and thread.

Over the years I made lots of bags, curtains and seat covers for motorhomes on an old Singer sewing machine that I inherited from a my grandmother .... its' one of the things I miss the most since going full time:Sad:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
jaygee
Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
I do have a sewing machine and am make quite a lot of things but I want something really heqvy duty and waterproof so it would be quite thick and wouldn't go through my machine!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back