hooray,i can now get in my motorhome easily! (1 Viewer)

K

kimmi21

Deleted User
hello and a big thanQ to everyone for all thier suggestions but i googled POWERSTEP LIFT and did some research on it and to buy new from unwins cost £2000.

on the google page, i came across an advert for a second hand one in birmingham, so arranged to meet half way and got it for £350!

its absolutely great, it runs off the mh battery and its a freestanding platform lift that you just stand on and it lifts me right up,all i have to do is step in and im away!wow freedom again,im absolutely over the moon and whats more, this lovely old man who sold it to us gave us a free satellite dish and satellite box receiver, what a result!

once again, thanQ to everyone for all your replies.::bigsmile::thumb:

muz

Free Member
Nov 15, 2007
eastwood notts
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
10 years
fantastic bargin,hope you have bought some lottery tickets this week,cheers MUZ

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GrandmaLiz

Free Member
Feb 23, 2009
Funster No
hello and a big thanQ to everyone for all thier suggestions but i googled POWERSTEP LIFT and did some research on it and to buy new from unwins cost £2000.

on the google page, i came across an advert for a second hand one in birmingham, so arranged to meet half way and got it for £350!

its absolutely great, it runs off the mh battery and its a freestanding platform lift that you just stand on and it lifts me right up,all i have to do is step in and im away!wow freedom again,im absolutely over the moon and whats more, this lovely old man who sold it to us gave us a free satellite dish and satellite box receiver, what a result!

once again, thanQ to everyone for all your replies.::bigsmile::thumb:

::bigsmile: Living with a disability is all about attitude of mind, overcoming obstacles and adapting - you've succeeded in all three!!! WELL DONE - I hope you'll be able to use your MH for as long as you want to. :thumb:

Happy travelling

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Hi ....Glad you were able to sort out an easier method of entry n exit of your M/H also isnt it great to meet such good honest and helpful folk that sold you your lovely lift ::bigsmile: and their generous gift of a satellite dish and satellite box receiver also

We hope you enjoy your new freedom and look forward to meeting you at future meets / rallies

OP
OP
K

kimmi21

Deleted User
::bigsmile: Living with a disability is all about attitude of mind, overcoming obstacles and adapting - you've succeeded in all three!!! WELL DONE - I hope you'll be able to use your MH for as long as you want to. :thumb:

Happy travelling

What a lovely thing to say!, u r so right though,theres no point worrying about what ive lost,just concentrate on what i can still do,im only 42 and still have loads of life still in me!take cvare, kim.:winky:

OP
OP
K

kimmi21

Deleted User
Hi ....Glad you were able to sort out an easier method of entry n exit of your M/H also isnt it great to meet such good honest and helpful folk that sold you your lovely lift ::bigsmile: and their generous gift of a satellite dish and satellite box receiver also

We hope you enjoy your new freedom and look forward to meeting you at future meets / rallies

ThanQ so much and yes its great, he truly was a lovely man and im so pleased i found this wonderful,friendly ever so helpful site and am so relieved we dont have to give up our beloved motorhome!

Look forward to meeting you at future meets too.:thumb:

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
So glad you have found what you wanted, I know how you must feel having a disabled wife I know how much it means to her to be able to do things for herself.::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Just go and enjoy yourselves now.:thumb::thumb:

Joan and Dave

kennygd

Free Member
Dec 1, 2009
Anywhere in the UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Starting out fulltiming
That is absolutely brilliant and just what I have been searching for but did not know the actual name of it, I will now search for a supplier, if you know one please pm me.
kennygd
Ken

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Really pleased you found what you were looking for.

Regards

Phil

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
How lovely to read about good news and lovely people. How kind of him. Thanks for the post and so pleased you have new found freedom.:thumb:

gazz

Formerly "gazznhelz"
Mar 16, 2010
Eastwood, Notts
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
hope you have good battery, because the first meet you goto wee're all going to want to have a go on your new lift :roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back