Oct 25, 2015
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Bailey 79-4t
Exp
Since 2016
Hi Guys
Anybody had problems with the Snooper 6800 sat nav? Its the satnav of choice of my dealer for fitting on M/H. Also, if it is ok does anyone know if map refs can be entered as opposed to postcodes for Europe travel

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
According to the Broken Link Removed you can "Navigate by co-ordinate" and "Navigate by Easting & Northing".

With Snooper, though, you are stuck with POI sets that they have obtained and loaded to their web site for customers to download. You can't add third party sets of POIs that you obtain from elsewhere.

froghopper43

Free Member
Jun 5, 2015
winchester
Funster No
MH
renault machzone high top
Exp
since 1998
Very very sorry to hijack your space. Keep trying to open new thread.. Help please. Wish I could help you with yours. Thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Swift Kontiki 669
Exp
Since April 2013
You need to ensure that you have the 'Camping Site' chip. I have had the S700 version for several years without any problems. It was purchased for my HGV also has a TV facility.
I called them to see if I could purchase the Camping chip which covers UK and Europe , to save the cost of a new system, £90.00 delivered next day. It covers Camperstops,
campsites stopovers and others and you can use co ordinates. It is very handy because you can look at the map before setting destination, all campsites are flagged , and the large screen
gives you a good idea if the destination is accessible with a larger vehicle. You can set to length height and axle weights for routing.
Hope this helps.

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
Snooper have a fantastic help line IMO

And a very good aftersales service

Mel

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Very very sorry to hijack your space. Keep trying to open new thread.. Help please. Wish I could help you with yours. Thanks
@froghopper43 , if you haven't already got it sorted:
click "Forum Home"
then click on whichever forum you want (eg "Motorhome Chat")
click on "Post New Thread"
give it a descriptive title then add your post, then "submit"

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back