• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED WANTED! Autotrail Mohican 1998 - 2002 (1 Viewer)

Kristy

Free Member
Nov 3, 2015
Bedford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Hi,

Me and my partner are looking to buy an Autotrail Mohican. 1998 - 2001. Preferably a 4 birth, however we will consider a 2 berth. Must be in overall great condition for age. No damp and runs without any issues. If anyone has one for sale or knows anyone that does, please feel free to message me or reply here with price, mileage, etc.

Thanks and it's great to be here. Very informative forum!

OP
OP
K

Kristy

Free Member
Nov 3, 2015
Bedford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Just to add, the title should say, 1998 - 2001. Thanx! I couldn't find an edit button.

OP
OP
K

Kristy

Free Member
Nov 3, 2015
Bedford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
good luck..

a big ask in a 15 year old British van .. invest in a damp meter

Yes! This is what we've been told. However, I'd prefer to get it checked over by a professional. Are they reliable and easy to use? Best place to buy?
We've seen a couple of 1998 mohicans for sale from dealerships but they've been around 3-4 hours drive away so waiting on something a little more local to hopefully pop-up. However, these have both said they'll do a habitation check, MOT and full service history. This sounds good enough for us. We're of the belief if the van has ran well for all that time then hopefully ( fingers crossed ) we will be ok!
We've also been told by other AT owners that the older models were the best. How true this is, we don't know.

We've also been advised that the German vans are the most solid and reliable, however, we just don't like the interior or layouts which is a shame.
If we could find a continental van that had the layout of a mohican or cherokee, we'd be there lol.

Thanks for your advice in this minefield they call MH hunting......

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
K

Kristy

Free Member
Nov 3, 2015
Bedford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
OP
OP
K

Kristy

Free Member
Nov 3, 2015
Bedford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
We bought our van of them, good to deal with and Steph who deals with after sales is on the ball, this is my experience of them.

It's a shame it's out of our price range ( we have 17,000 ) as they're close to where we live.

deanroofing

Free Member
Nov 20, 2011
bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2010
It's a shame it's out of our price range ( we have 17,000 ) as they're close to where we live.

Give them a bell, they'll definetley be some movement on the price, worth a try.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back