Naturist Group (1 Viewer)

Mar 21, 2010
Funster No
Under groups, you will see that I have set up a naturist group. I idea is that we can exchange places where we can practice the naturist idea. Camp sites and beaches etc.

colyboy

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Don't think you will get many joining but hey I could be wrong :)

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
Its a bit cold for me to let it all hang out plus my belly would drag along the sand :LOL:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Under groups, you will see that I have set up a naturist group. I idea is that we can exchange places where we can practice the naturist idea. Camp sites and beaches etc.

colyboy

And you were hoping for some serious replies :rolleyes: I am quite sure some naturists on fun @sedge may be along later.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
They would need to be very tufty to do that in Scotland. I need thermals on never mind people going about with nowt on
Sandra the Scottish Naturist club is based in Loch Lomond on the isle of Inchmurrin, you do seem to visit LL often.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
There is something very natural and enjoyable about strolling along a beach in France or Spain with the warm sun on your back, waves lapping around your ankles.. and wearing nothing but a sun hat, all very pleasant.. The Suffolk coast doesn't hold the same attraction..

Nor have I seen the attraction of going shopping with nowhere to put my wallet.. and especially to Iceland :LOL:

Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
Been a naturist for 45 years WHEN the opportunity presents itself and ONLY when the sun is shining.. Who hasn't swum in the "nuddy", it is a fabulous experience, but the water HAS to be warm.. I do struggle with the idea of going naked inside houses and shops etc.. I just don't see the point..
But on a warm sunny coast, it is fantastic..
I'm sure there will be a lot of sniggering and snipes, but hey ho, it IS a fun club,
so each to their own and enjoy life, to the full.
PS.. Where do I find the "Groups" section Colyboy..

John & Joan

Free Member
Mar 30, 2010
Darlington
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years this time
Sandra the Scottish Naturist club is based in Loch Lomond on the isle of Inchmurrin, you do seem to visit LL often.

There is also another near Aberdeen. I have visited them both on a number of occasions.

We also use a club at Haverigg in the south lakes. Lakeland Outdoor Club. This is very much like wild camping as all there is there is 46 acres of sand dunes. No facilities at all, as it is an SSSI, so you need to be self sufficient. DEFRA (Natural England) has approved toilet dumping in the back dunes, although most of us have made other arrangements.

I obtained the same Camping and Caravan exemptions as the CC & C&CC (para 4, 5, 6 + camping) for British Naturism (The UK national body) and Three Rivers Outdoor Club.

There is a national naturist caravan club called Suntreckers, who hold rallies, although most of their meets are south of York.

You would be surprised just how nice it can be in the UK in summer. Naturist are not daft. If it is warm enough for a T Shirt/Shorts or bathing costume it is warm enough to go without. We also cover up to avoid sunburn.

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Maybe I should take my binoculars next time then Gerry:LOL:

I should do that - you'd soon get moved on if you did, I'm sure!!

Naturists have ways of treating non-naturists who are being a nuisance!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back