Swivel tables. (1 Viewer)

Wurn

Free Member
May 25, 2009
Essex
Funster No
Hi,just bought a Cheyenne 635 and want to install a swivel pop up table behind the passenger seat. Autotrail want £217 just to supply one! I have seen them fitted (round and rectangular) to other Autotrails so does anyone know of a cheaper supplier or a DIY solution?
Thanks Paul.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
There are a few solutions to having a put up and swivel but a pop up and swivel:Eeek: not that ive come across:cry:
define pop up:thumb:

davetthedon

Free Member
Mar 25, 2009
Malvern, Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
GreatBig Bugger
Exp
Hi,just bought a Cheyenne 635 and want to install a swivel pop up table behind the passenger seat. Autotrail want £217 just to supply one! I have seen them fitted (round and rectangular) to other Autotrails so does anyone know of a cheaper supplier or a DIY solution?
Thanks Paul.
I think there's one on the classified section here under motorhome accessories
ATB
DaveT

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
A DIY solution is easy enough, table bases and posts are easily available, just a top needed. Easy enough to make. How much offset do you need on the swivel top? Or will a fold down do, you could make the entire thing for under £40

OP
OP
W

Wurn

Free Member
May 25, 2009
Essex
Funster No
There are a few solutions to having a put up and swivel but a pop up and swivel:Eeek: not that ive come across:cry:
define pop up:thumb:

What I am after is just a fixed base table that retracts out of the way behind the passenger seat.Probably what you mean by a put up!
Cheers Paul.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Like Dave said, Link Removedone in our classified, send Russel (Rapide) a message he dont bite, well not very hard
Geo

OP
OP
W

Wurn

Free Member
May 25, 2009
Essex
Funster No
Like Dave said, Link Removedone in our classified, send Russel (Rapide) a message he dont bite, well not very hard
Geo
I took a look at that,it seems to have a fixed post.The ones I have seen rotate 90 degrees and slot back beside the seat,if you get what I mean!
Cheers Paul.

peterandbetty

Free Member
Oct 5, 2007
North Staffs
Funster No
Exp
We got our top from o'learys and the bent leg my husband got a piece of stainless exhaust pipe and made the brackets to fit .Works and looks good too . Cost around £50. Betty

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
I bought mine from Reimo Conversions and I got the top from Fleabay.The leg bit has a pad screwewd to the floor and a bracket fitted to the side of the bench seat. This swivels out of the way behind the driver or passenger seat or you can unscrew the top off the bracket.Hope this helps Cheers Rob:thumb::thumb:

Rapide561

Free Member
Aug 5, 2007
Leeds and Lake Garda
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Tables

Hi

I have a Swift one for sale at £100 - see classified. I also have an Autotrail circular one - possibly for sale at the end of the week.

The Autotrail one can be seen with the laptop on. The Swift one is rectangular. It is not the one in the pic, but is a swing arm type.

Russell

spider

Free Member
Mar 10, 2008
Funster No
MH
AClass
Exp
Table

Hi i have a boom table out of a chieftan autotrail round with arms and brackets cost was around £400 2yrs ago you can have it if you make a donation to the charity you can send me check and i will pass it on or you can send it to organisers direct its up to you hope this helps:Smile: NO not a wind up just want to help you and others .. dave

OP
OP
W

Wurn

Free Member
May 25, 2009
Essex
Funster No
Hi

I have a Swift one for sale at £100 - see classified. I also have an Autotrail circular one - possibly for sale at the end of the week.

The Autotrail one can be seen with the laptop on. The Swift one is rectangular. It is not the one in the pic, but is a swing arm type.

Russell
Thanks Russell,I will keep an eye out for it,but does it rotate and slide down beside the seat?Or do none of them do this?:whatthe:
Cheers Paul

Rapide561

Free Member
Aug 5, 2007
Leeds and Lake Garda
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Tables

Hi

The Swift one can be rotated etc to the table is stowed behind the seat when in travel. The Autotrail one - I think it does...well it would but I never do this as I always leave the laptop on it!

Russell

OP
OP
W

Wurn

Free Member
May 25, 2009
Essex
Funster No
Hi i have a boom table out of a chieftan autotrail round with arms and brackets cost was around £400 2yrs ago you can have it if you make a donation to the charity you can send me check and i will pass it on or you can send it to organisers direct its up to you hope this helps:Smile: NO not a wind up just want to help you and others .. dave
Thanks Dave,I will gladly donate to the charity but first I need to know exactly what it looks like,size,colour,attachments etc. to make sure that it is suitable.Could you post a pic.Need to make sure it will fit in a the Cheyenne.
Cheers Paul.

OP
OP
W

Wurn

Free Member
May 25, 2009
Essex
Funster No
Hi

The Swift one can be rotated etc to the table is stowed behind the seat when in travel. The Autotrail one - I think it does...well it would but I never do this as I always leave the laptop on it!

Russell
It is a rectangular one I am after,which the Swift one is if I understand your ad correctly.Just waiting to see what Daves Chieftain one is all about before deciding what to do.I checked out OLearys and a square topped one from them would cost £124 which is an improvement on £217 from Autotrail!!::bigsmile:

spider

Free Member
Mar 10, 2008
Funster No
MH
AClass
Exp
Hi Wurn,
sorry about delay.
table about 500mm circular light wood on the edge and brown boon arm with brackets it bolts to the side seat behind front seats and can be tilted for more room when not needed plus it swivels around to go over front seat.i have got it up loft so need to get it to photo it i will check auto trail site to see if pic on there .dave

spider

Free Member
Mar 10, 2008
Funster No
MH
AClass
Exp
Hi Paul just had look on ebay punch in autotrail cheiftain SE G its got pic,s of in side and the table is as in pic hope this helps if not will get up the loft with the cob webs and get pic for you :Smile:

OP
OP
W

Wurn

Free Member
May 25, 2009
Essex
Funster No
Hi Paul just had look on ebay punch in autotrail cheiftain SE G its got pic,s of in side and the table is as in pic hope this helps if not will get up the loft with the cob webs and get pic for you :Smile:
Hi Dave,looks like what we are after,where abouts are you?Could you contact me by email on wurn2@aol.com please?So we can discuss it.
Cheers Paul.

spider

Free Member
Mar 10, 2008
Funster No
MH
AClass
Exp
Hi luffy well if paul dont want it you next on list shame some one will miss out. take care Dave:thumb:

OP
OP
W

Wurn

Free Member
May 25, 2009
Essex
Funster No
Hi luffy well if paul dont want it you next on list shame some one will miss out. take care Dave:thumb:
Hi Dave,have you still got the table as we definitely want it?
Cheers Paul:Cool:

spider

Free Member
Mar 10, 2008
Funster No
MH
AClass
Exp
Table

HI Wurn,Very nice to meet you and your wife today, many thanks for the £50 towards the charity for the table i hope your happy with it, we enjoyed day in derby exept the rain !!!! lol. i will be giving your donation plus what we putting to it to Jenni so many thanks again. p.s. very nice motorhome hope you enjoy it she looks superb. take care DAVE&ED :Smile::thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back