LIFE MEMBER
Jun 21, 2013
Europe
Funster No
MH
Hymer 564
Exp
Since 2010
Just bought a 2.8 litre collapsible 'Colour Works' colander by Kitchen Craft which will take up a fraction of the space of the 'old' rigid colander. Very pleased with this purchase (y)

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
We bought one and Mrs P loves it. We also kept one of the collapsible casserole dishes we were selling as they are so handy. Over to freezer and back to oven.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Being anti slip too - when not in use we leave ours permanently on the table as a fruit bowl
image.jpg

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
I bought a collapsible grey waste bucket for the truck. It really is surprising just how much space a traditional 5ltr bucket takes up.

Wickolad

Free Member
Sep 10, 2013
Wickersley
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie to MH, 20yrs+ Caravanning.
I bought 2 of the collapsible buckets from B&Mjust for purpose of emptying grey waste when we are pitched with the awning up. After a few days, filled one bucket, put it round back of MH whilst I filled the second. Went to pick it up to go empty both and found the first had collapsed, grey water all over grass. Put second bucket down and went to refil first, came back, you guessed it, second bucket collapsed. I just hope no-one was watching as I felt a right plonker.
May as well have left grey water tap dripping haha. :doh::doh:

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
I bought a collapsible collapse, don't know how I managed without one before, collapse into a chair, collapse into bed and when you've done with it, it takes up no room at all. (y):LOL:

Flook

Free Member
Jan 1, 2015
Chelveston, Northants
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 4th January 2015, first registered in January
what is there to know, put on the hot plate or BBQ covered in cooking oil(y), wait for the oil to raise smoke:sick:, put on steak, burgers and sausages, turn until burnt:rolleyes:. Simples(y):whistle:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back