Niesmann+Bischoff factory open weekend (1 Viewer)

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Well as the title suggest, anybody interested in these motorhomes or just building motorhomes in general you might enjoy the factory open weekend 7th and 8th of November. Parking is free anywhere you can find space around the factory or in the small town of Polch, there is a big grass area in front of the factory as long as it not too wet which I dont think it will be this year.

The weekend is totally free and is open to all makes not just N+B models, there are guided tours of the factory in English, a jumble sale of spare and surplus parts and materials and a beer tent and band on the Saturday night, of course the factory showroom is open all weekend and there is a big camping shop and Concorde dealer about 200 metres away.

You could finish the trip off with a drive down the Mosel valley as the Autumn colours in the vines are fantastic.

Martin

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Sounds a great chance to see both marks

Last edited:

Poohbear

Free Member
May 18, 2015
Worcester
Funster No
MH
Swift Lifestlye 644
Exp
June 2015
I wouldn't buy a Concorde even if I won the lottery. Bunch of stuck up self important master bakers! :)

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
I wonder if their giving away free samples??

Nov 2, 2014
Maldon Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Tempted what's the roads like from Calais to Polch Tolls ? And is a vehicle needed for Germany

Chris

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Tempted what's the roads like from Calais to Polch Tolls ? And is a vehicle needed for Germany

Chris

We are sailing Newcastle Amsterdam this time and previously have done it from Zeebrugge but no tolls and good roads, we do it in two days as there is no rush and last time we stopped at a little place called Diest in Belgium, Mosel and Trier on the way back as well.

Is a vehicle needed!! you dont mean a umwelt sticker do you? if so no not as long as you stay out of the big towns and Polch certainly isn't big.

Martin

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I wonder if their giving away free samples??

It was free beer:) in the tent last year after the MD had given his little speech, we were the year before and the MD was away on business so no free beer:(.

Martin

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I was just referring to the people on the stand at the NEC.

Ah well that's a different matter, we booked an appointment to have a good look and a chat and they were OK but they do keep it all locked down pretty and its not good for browsing, which I object to as well when you have paid to go into a show you expect to see everything that is there.

We have always had the same problem with Carthago even in Dusseldorf last year.

Martin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back