Upton Upon Severn Blues Festival 15/17 July (2 Viewers)

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Tickets for the camping from noon Thursday 14th until 10am monday 18th on sale today. £35 per person not per vehicle. Quite a few of us went this year and had a brilliant time, the sun gods were kind and the music was great, company not bad either. We are definitely going again, just hope Jez and Lins Yorkshire bash does not clash.

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Can somone put a link on for us to have a look at it please . Do you have to pay for the events as well ?
Kate x

Reactions: kip

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
@Ambilkate the entertainment is in the streets, on the riverbank, in the pubs and all at the same time ... everything is free and we all dance in the streets and by the river .... I don't go with the funsters but if the weather is good it is one of my favourite weekends ever ....... The entertainment this year was absolutely BRILLIANT... Thousands of people, all different ages, pubs open all day and night ....and not one policeman or spot of bother that I saw. :)

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Can you ask to camp together or is it just like a general camping .only you know what Amanda is for wanting to visit you al in your vans I would never rest not knowing where she was
Kate x

Tincataylor

Free Member
Jul 9, 2012
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Never leave a campsite with your clothes line tied to a lamp post.
We have been for the last 3 years in a row and would recommend it to anyone who likes live music and a great atmosphere. However in 2016 we thought we would make a bit of a change and go to the Sunshine Festival instead that is held on the same camping ground. Good luck to all the Funsters attending either event,

The Tinca's

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
We're quite interested as it looked great last year.......but want to do Jaz & Lins York rally as we had to miss corfe due to family circumstances @Jez and Lin .......I know you've got mid-July pencilled in but do you think it'll clash with Upton????

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
looks like you can also just turn up and pay on the gate @ £40 pp

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Can you ask to camp together or is it just like a general camping .only you know what Amanda is for wanting to visit you al in your vans I would never rest not knowing where she was
Kate x

Last year it was a case of turn up and park but it is a huge field so it wouldn't be difficult to decide on a location and park several vans together.

This would probably mean that you would be at the back of the field as the spots nearest the bridge get filled up first.

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
Thats good but if it is popular Dave could it sell out so no spaces on the day ?
Hi Kate yep I was thinking that as well hopefully someone will come on and let us know the score but I quite fancy this, hope it fits in with York

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I remember the posts this year, very envious, pencilled in for next year.
PS: Now gone through committee stage and chief accountant has authorised the purchase.

Sorted, have tickets Thu - Mon. Great value. Thanks for the heads up carolyn, come and collect your free drink/s on site.**

**Terms and conditions apply. Free drinks to anyone but carolyn cost £35 each. Drinkers must be over 18 years of age. Excessive drinking is not encouraged. Drink responsibly.

Jan 26, 2010
Conwy, North Wales
Funster No
MH
Relay self build
Exp
Since 2007
Sorted, have tickets Thu - Mon. Great value. Thanks for the heads up carolyn, come and collect your free drink/s on site.**

**Terms and conditions apply. Free drinks to anyone but carolyn cost £35 each. Drinkers must be over 18 years of age. Excessive drinking is not encouraged. Drink responsibly.

Surely the terms above are tantamount to a "Rip off" ? :LOL:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
just a question if you camp elsewhere and you don't get a wristband band does it stop you doing or accessing any entertainment ?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back