Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Bridgenorth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
5 years
Just been to discovery in cannock and gates are locked.Notice on the gates says this branch is now closed.I dont think they have been there much longer than 12 months.
Dave

Cavendish

Free Member
Aug 10, 2008
England
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since September 2008
Tell me about it, We purchased our motorhome from them last September. :Doh: We found out Cannock shut their doors just days after we collected our van following warranty work. No one uttered a word. Even though Discover Leisure are still trading their Head Office haven't made any contact offering advice. We're hoping Don Amott's will help us out with the servicing side.

Oscarmax

Free Member
Oct 22, 2008
Funster No
MH
Coach
Exp
may 2008
I brought my van from Don Amott and had to get Discovery to sort it out, so i wish you luck:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

C.L.S

Trader - Service & Repairs
Jul 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Not long enough
Tell me about it, We purchased our motorhome from them last September. :Doh: We found out Cannock shut their doors just days after we collected our van following warranty work. No one uttered a word. Even though Discover Leisure are still trading their Head Office haven't made any contact offering advice. We're hoping Don Amott's will help us out with the servicing side.

Unfortunatly I can,t help with warranty issues :Sad: If your stuck for your annual habitation service we cover Warwickshire and West Midlands and travel to you :Smile:.

Mark

Oscarmax

Free Member
Oct 22, 2008
Funster No
MH
Coach
Exp
may 2008
I used Dave Newell for servicing the base vehicle and habitaion service, he was very thorough. His prices include Oil, filter, air filter and fuel filter, all genuine Fiat part. Gas, electric and damp test £259.00 inc VAT

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Tought titty, they had it coming !!!!! I endorse the comment about Dave Newell, a man with principles !!!...:thumb:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Tought titty, they had it coming !!!!! I endorse the comment about Dave Newell, a man with principles !!!...:thumb:

Unlike some!

There are only five Discovery depots let now, long drop from the sixteen they started with.

I pity the staff they just threw down the drain and the non Swift purchasers of vans, I cannot see many dealers wanting to take their problems on.

Swift customers in the Midlands can call on CLS and down South, they can come to us.

Peter

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Unfortunatly I can,t help with warranty issues :Sad: If your stuck for your annual habitation service we cover Warwickshire and West Midlands and travel to you :Smile:.

Mark

Does this mean you no longer travel any further afield Mark.
If you recall I asked you to come to service our van at the end of last year, but we went away for the winter before you could do it.

Keith

Cavendish

Free Member
Aug 10, 2008
England
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since September 2008

Mark

Thanks Mark, we've noticed you're going to the Cotton Arms meet and we'll catch up with you there [if that's alright]. :thumb:

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
BLOODY HELL...!!!! The one time I didn't use the spellchecker...Thank goodness that nobody noticed the deliberate mistake !!!...............:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

We are just toooooo polite Steve. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Thanks Mark, we've noticed you're going to the Cotton Arms meet and we'll catch up with you there [if that's alright]. :thumb:

Having used Mark before Im sure he will do a great job on the mystery machine, but make sure scooby stays inside:ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back