Motorhome Show NEC 13-18 October Ticket Discount Code (1 Viewer)

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
For anyone thinking of attending the Motorhome & Caravan Show it is worth booking your tickets in advance as cheaper & quicker to get in (y) Can even choose the email option & print your own tickets so no waiting. Even though you don't have to pay for children they still need a ticket to get in so don't forget to add these. Use code TCCW up to 12th October to buy at discounted rate - this offer is for Caravan Club members but never had to prove membership yet :) There may be other club offers out there but usually all a similar discount.
"Book your advanced member discounted tickets
Book tickets early and benefit from a special Caravan Club members advance ticket price of just £6.75 for seniors (60 + years) and £7.75 for adults*. Children age 16 years and under are admitted free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult/senior. Tickets include parking and a show guide (subject to availability).

*Ticket offer valid until 11.59pm October 12 2015, after which tickets revert to on-the-door prices: £11 Senior, £12 Adult. A transaction fee of £1.25 applies. "

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
A good deal on accommodation next to the NEC is the Holiday Inn Express & if you use this link it discounts rooms a bit more Broken Link Removed . Friday night works out at £53.55 for a double or family room ensuite with wifi & buffet breakfast is included although there is the extra charge of £7 for the hotel car park. With the Caravan Club charging £30/£35 for a pitch in the NEC car park & campsites locally charging pitches at a premium this seems a better option just for one night.
The pub "Little Owl" next door to the hotel is pleasant & the food is typical pub fare - it's worth signing up as a "friend" on their website as you may get sent a money off voucher. Also booking a table is a good idea as normally gets full as lots of visitors to the Show eat there. Hope all this helps some of you!

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hymer CL 554
Exp
Since May 2014
Or the Travelodge at Birmingham airport is about £31 a night. You can book discounted breakfast and have to au for parking £7.50. We have stated before and it is nice hotel.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Thank you @Spidey - Travelodge Airport deal is a great one at £31 on the Friday night & £47 on the other Show nights (y) Even better if you can take your own breakfast instead if paying £7.25 each. Parking seems to be a necessary cost in that area regardless of where you stay. For us with swift buffet system HIE breakfasts plus the need for unlimited wifi for all of us (especially if considering making a big purchase:whistle:) makes the difference in price minimal plus handy to have the pub next door :)

Jun 16, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hymer CL 554
Exp
Since May 2014
Yes you are right yours works out better . But we are cheap skates got ours at £25 and take our own breakfast and tea :)

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Tickets printed and site at Drayton Manor booked. We were going to go on the Wednesday but Martin has a hospital appointment on Friday so we are now going on Tuesday. :)

Hope to have fun!

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Bear in mind that C C tickets are only valid for Tuesday 13th......it's club day.

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
If you end up at Drayton Manor on Tuesday evening we could still catch up.... along with any other funsters on site.

My tickets say they are valid any one day 13th to 18th :) I did use @Wombles discount code - many thanks!

Not planning on changing the van this year or next but having a good look round at what is available now in the hope of getting a deal on a second hand van in a year or two :) I also want to talk layouts with anyone who will listen on the manufacturer's side as I have a couple of ideas and don't know if they would work from the technical side..... fun to find out though!

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
My tickets say they are valid any one day 13th to 18th :)
Ours say that as well but they also have our selected date (Thursday 15th) printed on them.
Bear in mind that C C tickets are only valid for Tuesday 13th......it's club day.
That's just the magazine/web site voucher. The discount code (CCM4) is valid for whatever day you book. I used it this afternoon.
C&CC have a discount code as well - CCCM4 but there is a voucher that members can print from their web site to get in even cheaper on Friday.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Ours say that as well but they also have our selected date (Thursday 15th) printed on them.

That's just the magazine/web site voucher. The discount code (CCM4) is valid for whatever day you book. I used it this afternoon.
C&CC have a discount code as well - CCCM4 but there is a voucher that members can print from their web site to get in even cheaper on Friday.

Realised I had my knickers in a twist afterwards Graham.....entry is £6 for us youngsters;) or £5.50 for Les & others using the voucher but it's only valid on the Tuesday.

We can only go Tues anyway so it suits us :)

Reactions: GJH

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
I spoke to a dealer today who told me just to give him a ring when I got to the gate.. said he had tickets so no need to buy ,but as I never been before and don't know how to go on ,I'm just wondering would I need the tickets before i get there to get parked up ..
Ta andy

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi Andy you will get right into the main concourse where all the entrances are, if he has tickets for you he can meet you in that area at an arranged point.

Martin

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
Hi Andy you will get right into the main concourse where all the entrances are, if he has tickets for you he can meet you in that area at an arranged point.

Martin
Cheers Martin. .so I can get parked without having tickets and meet him at a gate.. I thought I might need the tickets to get parked..
Appreciate your help..
Ta andy

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
The advanced ticket offer ends Monday night - not just cheaper but beats the queues too!

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Bumping as discount only valid until midnight tonight! You can opt to have your tickets emailed to you to print out now so don't have to wait for the post(y)
Hopefully this will have benifitted some Funsters :)

Reactions: GJH

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
DON'T BUY WITH THIS DISCOUNT NOW until you have checked this free offer found by Zain Pops (y) http://www.freedomtogo.co.uk/freeti...e=emailCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=
See thread for latest info. http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/nec-tickets.117389/
We had already bought ours :(
Downloaded that. Might go Friday...... if not still in Norfolk evading six toed people with pitchforks, flaming torches and a liking for crispy duck.....

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Only valid with the accompanying Email, Where is the accompanying E mail?

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
"You" and "buy" are never in the same sentence as far as I'm concerned. Where do you think the expression "tight as a duck's arse" came from?? :whistle2:
I'm sure those words could come together if you were referring to me though :LOL:

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
Well we bought our tickets using the discount code, straight in via the pre-paid ticket entry point and they just took the tickets off us, never gave them more than a cursory glance.

We saw a new motorhome we really liked ... will start a new thread.

mf51y

Free Member
Jul 29, 2015
hereford
Funster No
MH
dont own yet
Exp
Printed off the tickets from the first link...Many thanks.....and produced them to the main entrance staff not the ticket office and walked straight in :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back