LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
I have been looking on Fun for the meets down south. I have our name down for Old Mo's meet and Popeye's new forest meet but i cant find the thread for the other meet . I need to make sure our names are down for all three to make it worthwhile coming down South. Can someone please put the link on this thread for me of the third meet so i can put our names down PLEASE .. Kind regards Kate xxx

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Hi, I don't think Jez has posted anything about next years Corfe meet.......can't remember seeing it but he pops onto Mo's thread now & again:)

@Jez and Lin
Jez will put us straight

Nov 6, 2011
Worthing
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky Ti
Exp
2001 to date
Kate,

I think you will find that Jez & Lin have not started the thread for Norden yet. Some of us are still recovering from the last one. We will be seeing them in just over a week, so no doubt the subject will arise.

Keith :cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Eve

Free Member
Jan 29, 2015
Kent
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
20 years
I like the idea of back to back meets,makes it worth while doing the travelling.
I did Bagwell and Corfe this year and can recommend both, enjoyed myself enormously ,even though I could not take part in a lot,with having an old dog with me, ( Oscar ) not Anne!!!:Eeek:

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Any more info on these meets . We are out and about with very little internet don't want to miss getting our name Down . So if anyone sees the third meet can you please put our name on the list PLEASE
Kate x

Nov 3, 2012
Dorset uk
Funster No
MH
Coach built autosleepe.
Exp
5 years
Hi we would like to join one of the rallies,would we be welcome as beginners we live in Dorset. Dorset Patsy :)

Dec 30, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since Dec 2008 after 10 years caravanning
Hi Patsy
Have a look in the scheduled rallies section in the forums the first post in each thread will tell you the date cost and details etc sure you will find one you would like to attend ,bit early for next summer yet details will be posted soon , our rallies are always good fun and you will be made very welcome hope to see you on one somewhere (y)
Sue

Last edited:

Eve

Free Member
Jan 29, 2015
Kent
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
20 years
Hi Patsy
I consider myself a newby!, everyone is welcoming,you do have to put yourself about a bit, on the first day there is usually some form of gathering,you just get your chair and your poison,and join the group,you will be made very welcome.
If you don,t want to do this,no one will be offended,some people just like to have there own space and people respect that, takes time to get to know people,names,and second names,but it's nice to put names to faces,

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
any news yet about this third meet ?

D

DM14742

Deleted User
Still pondering over this one. To be honest we have been looking for a suitable venue for a York Rally for 2016 which would mean giving the Dorset Rally a break for a year. We have a couple of irons in the fire including some great entertainment but still need to nail a good venue which isn't proving easy. I will have more time to devote to it shortly and both Pat & Trish and Keith (masterchef) & Sue have indicated that they will be able to help so I will post as soon as I've something more concrete to give you.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Still recovering from Mat Black at Dorset. Brilliant entertainment. :) You would have loved it. x
Yes Joy, he was absolutely brilliant. (y)

We too are hoping the Three Meets come together,so will be keeping a keen eye out for them too. :)

Cheers,

Jock & Rita. :)

Eve

Free Member
Jan 29, 2015
Kent
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
20 years
Can you put me down for any one you organise ,Jez and Lyn,
At the moment in France,do not have a time limit so might be away some time,would hate to miss the oppitunity to go on a meet.

Steve

LIFE MEMBER
May 8, 2013
Compton Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
on and off for 40 years
like wise i hope to do the three meets. so i will be keeping an eye out for them.

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Gordon Bennett - we don't want to plan for NEXT year yet! In fact, we don't want to plan. The idea of having a Moho is so we don't have to! - our lives had to be planned all the years we were at school and worked.

Why would we want to now?

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Well it would be a lot easier, if the NHS did a bit of forward planning really but since they have to save money I don't suppose that will improve any time soon, Mo! I know for instance I should have 2 appointments come for 'early in the new year'. They didn't specify which year and of course they probably won't write - they often don't - so the first I will know is when the text arrives 2 days prior to remind me about them. So - you can't plan ahead in case you happen to have gone abroad, to Land's End or John o' Groats!

Pete is waiting for an op, they told him in July it would be at least the end of Sept, so he's still waiting. Nowt important, like - just cancer !

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
@sedge .... Hope Pete get`s sorted as quickly as possible..... must be a terrible worry for you both..

Eve

Free Member
Jan 29, 2015
Kent
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
20 years
I am not a planner!,but these meets get full very quickly missed out on a few last year,so best to go on list then if you cannot make it,then reserves can take your place.

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
you are right if you don't get in quick you miss out. So far only had to miss out once. So I get in early.:xwink:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back