Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Hi all just been to Lidl bought a compressor says up to 10 bar.on the box tried it got to less than 5bar. Then cut out just taken back Not the bargain I thought it was, might save somebody a trip .
Come across this before. States on the box "will inflate car/caravan/motorhome and truck tyres". No they wont, car maybe, but they just seize up if asked to climb to 60 ppsi

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi all just been to Lidl bought a compressor says up to 10 bar.on the box tried it got to less than 5bar. Then cut out just taken back Not the bargain I thought it was, might save somebody a trip .[/QUOTE)

Wouldn't it have a pressure adjustment cut out switch on it, so you can select different pressures

SUGGY

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 23, 2011
scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
we bought one last year , use it for the air suspension all the time and also for the MH tyres 70 psi / 5 bar good unit .

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
This the one I have
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12V-Air-C...nflator-NEW-/200831331791?hash=item2ec27aedcf

I got my one from Costco. They have them every now and then for about £30. 100 PSI capability and a fabulous quality bit of kit. My one has done loads of work inflating large inflatable toys (No not that kind:D) that we used to tow behind the jet ski. Today it resides in the van for inflating the tyres to 65PSI (Rear) which it does with ease and adjusting the Air suspension.

Few tools (No not that kind:D) impress me like my wee tool (No not that one) but these wee compressors are brilliant. Small in size and comes with a heap of accessories and a tidy black canvas bag to stow it in. There is room in the bag for a couple of cloths and a Draper dial pressure gauge. I would never trust the pressure gauges on any of these wee machines..

Oh and its FAST as well !

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
My one has done loads of work inflating large inflatable toys (No not that kind:D) that we used to tow behind the jet ski.

Few tools (No not that kind:D) impress me like my wee tool (No not that one) but these wee compressors are brilliant. Small in size and comes with a heap of accessories and a tidy black canvas bag to stow it in. There is room in the bag for a couple of cloths and a Draper dial pressure gauge.

Oh and its FAST as well !
(Yep you guessed, just like that one!) :LOL:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back